Justin Stranz ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Why Le Moyne? I came to Le Moyne because they had a good forensics program–which I ended up dropping and switching to criminal justice.

Hometown: I am from Canandaigua, New York.

Favorite Pastimes: I play on the club hockey team but I also like to play basketball and lift in the weight room.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When you’re driving and the sun is setting, and its low enough that your visor can’t block the rays. Every time you happen to forget your sunglasses so you just can’t see anything for like an hour until the sun goes down.

Celebrity Crush: Back in the day Halle Berry, like when she was in Swordfish not Gothika; that was a brutal film.

If you could have a super power what would it be? I would want to be able to walk through TV screens to be inside of the scene I was watching. It would be so easy to see every thing; it would be like traveling the world. I think a TV portal would be sick. I’ve always wanted to go through the screen of the super bowl and trip someone from getting a touchdown!