Inez’s Declassified Her Campus Survival Guide: Holiday Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Inez’s Declassified Her Campus Survival Guide:

Holiday Shopping

Hey ladies, it’s almost time for Christmas! You’re probably stressing about finals but Christmas is almost here. Christmas means presents!

Here are my picks for gifts for the squad, family and more!

For your roommates:

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases & Throw Blanket

These are perfect for your roomies who always need a place to keep their money like mine do. The blanket is seriously soft and great for snuggling together while watching a movie!

For your high school BFFs:

TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

You can give your BFFs beach hair anytime of the year. This spray creates beautiful waves that last all day. You’re gonna look hot for the any party this year!

For the little sisters in your life:

Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

These cute flash tattoos are great for your little sis (or your boyfriend’s little sister)! They are so in style and smell great!

For you:

Chipotle

Listen, you’ve had a long semester and now it is time to take care of yourself. Go get yourself some Chipotle!

(Gifs courtesy of Google and Giphy.com)

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.