Christopher – CPH Girls (feat. Brandon Beal)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

OHMYGOD. OHMYGODOHMYGOD. Just click this, then come back and read what I have to say, because you won’t understand until you do.

Okay, so if you witnessed that master piece and didn’t pass out, congratulations. That 22 year old specimen is Christopher, a singer-songwriter from Denmark. According to his website, his career started with a cover he did on youtube. From there, he got signed to a label, put out an album and has won several awards in Europe, as he should. In 2012, Christopher was also the winner of The Voice in his country. His beautiful voice is perfectly matched with a beautiful face. However, I’m not just writing about Christopher because of that face and those eyes and that hair… I’m also writing because this guy deserves to be a star. If Selena Gomez can come out with a GREATEST HITS ALBUM, Christopher should have a chance at American radio. He’s hugely famous in his home country of Denmark but there’s absolutely no reason he shouldn’t be in the US as well. There probably isn’t a huge demand for him here, but that’s only because people don’t know about him. That’s where I come in. Maybe you think I over sold this guy and the song, but you can’t deny Christopher’s voice. If you question his talent, here’s an acoustic performance of his song “CPH Girls”.

BRB, buying my flight to Copenhagen.

Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.