Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Celebrities

Campus Celeb: Tiffany Howell '15

By Asiana Smith
October 18, 2014 - 6:34am

Meet Tiffany! Hometown: Brooklyn, NY (but born in Orlando, Florida)
Major: Psychology with a Business Administration Minor
Class: Proud Senior
Campus Involvement: 1. Work-study for Campus Life and Leadership, 2.Tutor Counselor for Algebra in Upward Bound (Saturday Scholastic Academy) Program, 3.Treasurer for B.O.N.D and K-otic activity, 4. Hercampus (Le Moyne College Charter) Blogger, Resident Advisor, and 5. a Intern at H.W. Smith K-8 READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Brittany Taylor 15'

By Valerie Proano
October 7, 2014 - 6:07pm

Class: 2015  Hometown: Vestal, NY Campus Involvement: Founder of SECC (Student Environmental Coalition Club) Head Choreographer/Leader for LSDC (Le Moyne Student Dance Company)  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Lorenda Mable '14

By Asiana Smith
October 3, 2014 - 5:03pm

Campus Celeb: Lorenda Mable '14 Class:2014 Hometown: Bronx, NY Campus Involvement: President of P.O.W.E.R( Pride in Our Work Ethnicity and Race) , B.O.N.D(Brothers Of a New Direction) member, L.E.A.P(Literacy Empowers All People) teacher. How did you became President of P.O.W.E.R? "I was voted in" Lorenda has been an active memeber of P.O.W.E.R since her Freshamn year at Le Moyne and easily took this exciting leadership role that being a club president entails. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Delaney Lawrence 15'

By Kadisha Kentish
September 25, 2014 - 10:08am

So, what motivated you to want to become the president of both LCTV and Communications Club? What are your hopes for these two clubs?   READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Victoria Miguel '15

By Kadisha Kentish
September 17, 2014 - 10:53pm

Meet Victoria!   Victoria Miguel is a senior here at Le Moyne majoring in communications and is working as the head audio engineer for the Script to Screen project, Business Affairs.“When I was first asked to join the project I thought I would just be assisting in post production, but it was a real honor to find out that I was actually head audio engineer.” Although Victoria is very excited to work on this film, she admits it is a challenge to juggle school, work, and this production. But she enjoys being READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Senior Cutie Jessica Cawley '14

By Jessica Cawley, Valerie Proano
May 1, 2014 - 9:43am

READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Aaron Fuller '15

By Asiana Smith
April 28, 2014 - 11:37pm

Campus Celeb: Aaron Fuller '15 By:Andreya Matthew’14 Campus Celebrity: Aaron Fuller Aaron Fuller is currently a Junior and has a deeply rooted passion for music. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Julia Grant '14

By Asiana Smith
April 16, 2014 - 10:58am

Meet Julia Grant 14' READ MORE

The Overnighters

By Asiana Smith
April 8, 2014 - 11:10am

The Overnighters band members are Jake Toscano Guitar, Rob McCall, Zach Calidonna and Nick Toscano. Rob McCall is both vocalist and guitarist from Syracuse, NY. Jake Toscano and Nick Toscano, of course, are brothers, also from Syracuse, NY. Jake plays the guitar and also sings. Nick plays the drums. Zach Calidonna is from Clinton, NY and plays the bass. All together these guys make so awesome sounds. Interviewing The Overnighter was nothing to fearful, from the start; you can see that these guys are fun, chilled, and very handsome guys, even though at the time they were eating. But as polite and goofy as they were, the interview went well. From the interview, I learned a lot about these guys. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Shaneeke "Chuey" Bascoe '14

By Asiana Smith
March 11, 2014 - 8:23pm

Campus Celeb: Shaneeke Bascoe '14 Hometown: Brooklyn, NY READ MORE