Her Campus Le Moyne Snapshot

• MCM: Ian Somerhalder

#MCM Ian Somerhalder Just Look At Him .. Here's another photo just in case you don't get it!

• #HotDadThursday: Josh Duhamel

Okay seriously, how adorable is Josh Duhamel with his gorgeous baby Axl?! When Mommy Fergie isn't with this cutie, Josh is always there and...

• MCM: Chris Soules

WHOA... that is one hot farmer! Our MCM this week is this season's Bachelor, Chris Soules. Chris is a farmer from Arlington, Iowa who is...

• MCM: Joe Santagato

This week's MCM is YouTube star Joe Santagato! I love this guy! Almost four years ago I saw a picture of Joe on tumblr; naturally I was...

• MCM: Bruno Bettencourt

This week the ladies and I from Her Campus Le Moyne chose Real World Skeleton's heartthrob Bruno Bettencourt for our Man Crush Monday. If...

• MCM: Ryan Guzman

Our Man Crush this Monday is : Ryan Guzman because have you not seen the preview to Boy Next Door you are missing out. Be sure to him in...

• WCW: Adriana Lima

This week the ladies and I at Her Campus Le Moyne decided to dub our Woman Crush Wednesday ... the stunning Victoria Secret model Adriana...

• Throwback Tuesday !

This week we decided to do a throwback Tuesday, we know it's usually a Throwback Thursday but we found this gem of a picture of and we just...

• WCW: Gabrielle Union

Our #WCW this week is the beautiful GABRIELLE UNION If you don't know who Gabrielle Union is ...well then you never watched Bring It On...

• MCM: Morris Chestnut

Our #MCM is MORRIS CHESTNUT If you are not already familiar with his face, then type his name into Netflix and start watching. He an...

• WCW: Jennifer Lawrence

Our Women Crush Wednesday for this week is the hysterical Jennifer Lawrence! Also in honor of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 coming...

• MCM: Liam Hemsworth

In honor of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 coming out in a few days the ladies at HC Le Moyne decided to dub the dreamy blue eyed...

• WCW: Natalie Eva Marie

This week's Women Crush Wednesday goes out to the drop dead gorgeous red head Natalie Eva Marie. She is a wrestler for WWE and she is on...

• MCM: Dave Franco

This week's Man Crush Monday is the flawless Dave Franco! One of the funniest actors around but hands down one of the hottest as well, that...

• #MCM Idris Elba

Our #MCM this week is the English actor they call Idris. If your are not familiar with this man, get familiar. He a great actor but on top...

• Women Crush Wednesday #WCW

Our Women Crush of the week is Amber Rose! She is darling, bold and is not afraid to take risks. She proves that you are beautiful no...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style