Her Campus Le Moyne Snapshot

• WCW: Jennifer Lawrence

Our Women Crush Wednesday for this week is the hysterical Jennifer Lawrence! Also in honor of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 coming...

• MCM: Liam Hemsworth

In honor of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 coming out in a few days the ladies at HC Le Moyne decided to dub the dreamy blue eyed...

• WCW: Natalie Eva Marie

This week's Women Crush Wednesday goes out to the drop dead gorgeous red head Natalie Eva Marie. She is a wrestler for WWE and she is on...

• MCM: Dave Franco

This week's Man Crush Monday is the flawless Dave Franco! One of the funniest actors around but hands down one of the hottest as well, that...

• #MCM Idris Elba

Our #MCM this week is the English actor they call Idris. If your are not familiar with this man, get familiar. He a great actor but on top...

• Women Crush Wednesday #WCW

Our Women Crush of the week is Amber Rose! She is darling, bold and is not afraid to take risks. She proves that you are beautiful no...

• Our #MCM Man Crush Monday

Our Man Crush this week is the beautiful Michael B Jordan. Michael is an actor who can be find in many film, but a highlight would have to...