Her Campus Le Moyne Snapshot

• Best Dressed: Giuliana Rancic

Our favorite dress from the 2015 Billboard Music Awards was worn by Giuliana Rancic. She is showing off her legs in a Mugler dress, Barbara...

• Look of The Day

We LOVE Vanessa Hudgens! Check out her super cute look while walking around NYC today! Catch Vanessa this summer as the lead in the...

• #WCW

Our #WCW is Laverne Cox. The Orange is the New Black star premiered the film Grandma at the Tribeca Film Festival this past Monday. Laverne...

• #MCM

#MCM Tupac! Enough said. Photo Courtesy of Google

• #HotDadThursday

Our #HotDadThursday is Justin Timberlake! Justin and Jessica Biel have the cutest relationship. She just gave birth to their son Silas...

• #WCW Hilary Duff

Haven't you missed Hilary Duff? We have! The actress/singer is back on television with TV Land's new show Younger . Younger airs Tuesdays...

• Flashback Friday: Guess Who?!

These cuties are none other than Tobey McGuire and Leonardo Dicaprio! How adorable are they?! photo courtesy of tumblr

• #WCW Taraji P. Henson

Our #WCW Ms.Taraji P. Henson. If you watch #Empire you know her as Ms. Cookie and you understand why she is our #WCW Photo courtesy of...

• Flashback Friday: Ryan Gosling

Isnt's he just...spectacular?! Over the years, The Gos hasn't just perfected his acting skills, but the perfect brooding, mysterious, bad...

• #HotDadThursday - Chris Hemsworth

In this week's #HotDadThursday , we present to you.... Chris Hemsworth ! Chris is most known for his role as Thor, the strong and powerful...

• MCM: Ian Somerhalder

#MCM Ian Somerhalder Just Look At Him .. Here's another photo just in case you don't get it!

• #HotDadThursday: Josh Duhamel

Okay seriously, how adorable is Josh Duhamel with his gorgeous baby Axl?! When Mommy Fergie isn't with this cutie, Josh is always there and...

• MCM: Chris Soules

WHOA... that is one hot farmer! Our MCM this week is this season's Bachelor, Chris Soules. Chris is a farmer from Arlington, Iowa who is...

• MCM: Joe Santagato

This week's MCM is YouTube star Joe Santagato! I love this guy! Almost four years ago I saw a picture of Joe on tumblr; naturally I was...

• MCM: Bruno Bettencourt

This week the ladies and I from Her Campus Le Moyne chose Real World Skeleton's heartthrob Bruno Bettencourt for our Man Crush Monday. If...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style