Campus Cutie: Matt Randall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Campus Cutie: Matt Randall ’15

Class:2015

Hometown: Oswego, NY

Major/Minor: Nursing

Relationship Status: Taken

Celebrity Crush: Amy Adams

Le Moyne

Favorite spot on Campus: Even though I wish this wasn’t the case… Probably the library because I cant seem to ever get out of it.

About You

Describe yourself in three words: Quiet. Competitive. goofy

Fun Fact: I’ve had the same roommate for three years. We grew up together his name is Steven Scott. He is pretty much the bomb. Ladies get at him he is single and ready too mingle.

What you find most attractive: Pretty much everything about my girlfriend Katherine. I really just like a girl that I can laugh with and be myself.

Favorite Movie/Book: Favorite movie would have to be Road to Perdition. I am a huge Tom Hanks fan. My favorite book would have to Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. It was made into a  movie recently, everyone should check it out.

This or that

Drake or Kendrick Lamar: Neither, I don’t really listen to this kind of music.

Katy Perry or Lady Gaga: KATY PERRY.

Early bird or Night owl: Night Owl

Kardashians or the Housewives: Kardashians

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Probably the ability to fly…. That would be pretty awesome. I’ve always wished I could go to space. That would probably be my only chance. However, invisibility would be pretty sweet too.

Favorite song at the moment? Favorite song is definitely transitive property by bayside. I realize nobody probably knows bayside but you should all definitely check it out. They have been my favorite band for years.

What is something most people don’t know about you? I was actually a pretty decent player back in high school. I even made it too state qualifiers a couple times. When I came to LeMoyne nursing majors could not play sports so I couldn’t play. That has changed now but I just haven’t been able to get into it enough to go out for the team.

Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.