Campus Cutie: Conner Biolsi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.
Campus Celeb: Conner Biolsi 

Class: 2016 (junior)Hometown: Carthage, NYSign: AquariusRelationship Status: Happily Taken
Celebrity Crush: Hayden Panettiere
Major:  Business Analytics and Information Systems  Favorite Place on Campus: My room/bedCampus Involvement: In the past, I was on the soccer team and now I am on the rugby team. I am not really in any clubs at this point but am looking for some business-oriented clubs.  Three Words to describe your self:  Athletic, Motivated, Witty.One thing you can’t live without:Friends Fun Fact: I enjoy nerdy board games.What do you find most attractive?:  (if you meant with women)- I find a quiet, kind, intelligent woman with not too much height, long hair, and pretty face and a great body to be very attractive (my gf).Last movie you watched?: Snowpiercer Most played song on your ipod?: Bohemian Rhapsody  Artist: Lecrae & DrakeMovie: The Dark Knight and American HustleFood: The edible kind… too many to choose fromShow: Suits

What something most people don’t know about you?  My birthday is on Valentine’s DayIf you had one wish? To travel the world with my best friend(s)

Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.