Campus Celeb: Shaneeke “Chuey” Bascoe ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Campus Celeb: Shaneeke Bascoe ’14

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Shaneeke Bascoe, known to the Le Moyne Community as Chuey, truly embodies what it means to be a Le Moyne College Campus Celeb. Chuey is a senior biology major here at Le Moyne and a jack of many trades. She is very known by the community as she is very sociable nature and has had a very active role at Le Moyne. During her time here she has held many positions such as but not limited to Student Government Association Public Relations, B.O.N.D (Brothers Of a New Direction) former president and member, LeMoyne Student Programing Board member and Sodexo Employee. Chuey is a celeb because she has made an impact on our campus ” She is the best everyone loves and get along with her, she is an enemy to none” she is friend to all and a joy to know. She is very outgoing is always is willing and eager to engage with new people. She is a prominent member of our Le Moyne Community and one that will be heavily missed. After graduation Chuey plan on entering the Air Forces. Chuey left us with a wonderful quote “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place” By Nora Roberts. Thank you for the wise words.