Campus Celeb: Kadisha Kentish ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.
Meet Kadisha!
Class: 2015
Hometown: Bronx NY
Campus Involvement: Secretary of B.O.N.D.

What your favorite part about being apart of the BOND organization, for 2 years now? 
I’ve been on the board of B.O.N.D. for two years now and my favorite part is that feeling you get when you finish a community service event, like you’ve made a difference; it sounds cliche but it’s a satisfying feeling. 
What was one of your favorite program that BOND has put together or been apart of? 
I think my favorite B.O.N.D. program would have to be the game night event that we did last semester, it was really fun and it was a really great turn out. 

What has been the toughest part about being a board member of BOND?

I think the toughest part about being a board member is trying to balance doing work for the club and school work. Because being on the board you have more responsibility and you feel like you have to do everything and you kind of forget that the members are there to help you out. 

Tell us about LeMoyne makes movies and your role in the production:

For the production of Business Affairs I was in charge of taking photographs for the production and during the filming of the movie. 

What made you want to be apart of Le Moyne makes movies? 

Last year I took Professor Thurber’s Photo Essay class and it was the first time I took a serious interest in taking photographs. It was more interesting than I expected and I really learn a lot about cameras and taking photos. Then Professor Thurber asked me to be a part of the production and it sounded very interesting so I accepted and I’m so glad I did. 

Favorite Piece of advice:

Do what you love to do and give it your best. Whether it’s business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don’t love what you’re doing and you can’t give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You’ll be old before you know it. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.