Campus Celeb: Inez Timberger 17′

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Middletown, NYMajor: CommunicationsCampus Involvement: Script supervisor for Le Moyne Makes Movies

What exactly is Le Moyne Makes Movies? 

Its a program that started last year with a script writing class. A script was chosen and this year we spent every weekend this past September making the movie but now we’re onto post-production stuff!

What was your role in the production of the film “Business Affairs”?

I was script supervisor. A script supervisor makes notes about what’s being filmed, keeps track of what the director wants and checks lines for the actors. It was really cool because I was able to be right with Delaney (the director) so I was able to hear her thought process throughout the film.

Do you want to pursue filmmaking after college?

Yes, I do! I want to work in production of some kind. I’m not really sure about my future yet but I do know I really enjoyed this experience.

What is it that you love most about working on this student film?

Being able to watch the set and actors transform from the way it originally looked to how it will look on screen. I’m really excited to see the finished product.

When is “Business Affairs” set to premiere?

Beginning of next semester

How do manage to balance school, working at IT and so much work with production and post-production?

I take one day at a time and use a calendar. Sometimes I feel like I’m gonna go crazy so I do things in chunks so I don’t overwhelm myself.  

I know you are quite the busy bee, but what are your hobbies when you’re not working on the film or doing school work?

I really love watching netflix and I love to sing. This semester I’m only singing in Chamber Singers but last year I was in Chamber Singers and Le Moyne College Singers. I wish I had more time for it but for now I’ll stick to listening to music while I’m working on homework.