Campus Celeb: Henry Eisloeffel IV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Meet Henry Eisloeffel IV!

Year: Junior, Class of 2017

Major and Minor: Biological Sciences with a Chemistry Minor

Hometown: Pine Bush, New York

Social Media: @heisloeffe

HC: So, I know you’re involved in LSPB, what exactly is your position and what do you do as holder of this position?

HE: I am involved in LSPB, or Le Moyne Student Programming Board!  I am the Social Media Chair, so I help upkeep and run LSPB’s social Media. Doing this involves everything from letting people know about events through Facebook posts, tweets, or pictures on Instagram, to running cool giveaways!

What made you want to join LSPB?

I wanted to join LSPB because it seemed like a great way to get involved and meet new people.  When I came to Le Moyne as a freshmen and athlete, I immediately had a team as my family, but I wanted to branch out and meet new people and LSPB was a great way of doing so.

What is your favorite thing about Le Moyne?

My favorite thing about Le Moyne has to be all of the people I’ve met and the experiences I’ve shared with them.  I’ve built close relationships through academics, athletics and by being an RA.  Some of my favorite memories from this year are just sitting in the RA office while I’m on duty and talking with the rest of my staff, or with some of my residents that drop in to say hello.

What are your plans for post graduation?

My plans for after I graduate are to get my Masters Degree in Public Health and then if I’m up to it I hope to get in to Medical School.  My dream occupation is to become a Doctor Without Borders, which will allow me to experience a different culture, all while providing medical care and help to those less fortunate than I.

What’s one thing we don’t know about you?

One thing you don’t know about me is that I have a twin brother, who attends the State University of New Paltz; shoutout to the broski!

Thanks so much, Henry!

Le Moyne College '17 Biology major Dance minor
Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.