Campus Celeb: Aaron Fuller ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Campus Celeb: Aaron Fuller ’15

By:Andreya Matthew’14

Campus Celebrity: Aaron Fuller Aaron Fuller is currently a Junior and has a deeply rooted passion for music.

Fuller has interests in a variety of music genres he plays the piano for the Protestant Praise and Worship service on Sundays and does a complete 360⁰ and produces beats for Rap  artist on campus, Elijah Rudisell.  Fuller wears a lot of different hats, or should I say headphones, at Le Moyne. He is the Director of Photography for Script-to-Stage-to-Screen. A brand new interdisciplinary project that will produce a full length film. The President of WLMU Le Moyne’s radio station, and  Dj. Fuller’s passion for music started as a young  Boy when he used to live in Manhattan NY and listen to Hot 97 on the radio. And he even has a cousin that used to dj in the 80s and 90s. “It is just a good feeling that something you created could make someone else dance and feel the same way you feel, ” Fuller continued.

Fuller also has a great interest in sports as well  Last semester he filmed  the basketball games and he is currently a member of the cross country  club which is  going to be an official team  next semester. Aaron has one older brother and his more recent home town is Troy , NY. Aaron is eager to continue to learning everything he can about music and the work behind it. He is looking at different graduate schools for next year and considering applying to Syracuse University. And he one day hopes to produce music because that’s what he does for fun.

Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.