Her Campus Le Moyne Blog

• #WTWON Dirty Dancing

#WTWON What to Watch on Netflix Dirty Dancing This is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time- if you haven’t seen it then you’re...

• New Music: Eden xo - The Weekend

Eden xo is back with a second single that’s even better than her first one! I’ve been a fan of Eden ever since she was known as Jessie and...

• How to: Grow your hair longer

How to Grow Longer Hair 1. In order to grow longer hair, first you must start with a healthy scalp. Don’t wash your hair too often, or your...

• New Music: ASTR - No Type cover

ASTR is one of my favorite groups! Dynamic duo Zoe Silverman and Adam Pallin come together as ASTR, an electro/RnB group. I first heard the...

• Zara Larsson - Rooftop

Sweden’s pop princess is finally making her way over to the US! I’ve been a fan of Zara ever since I watched the video to her song, “ Carry...

• #WTWON Chef

#WTWON Chef If you love food (which I know all of you do) you’re going to love this movie! Its funny, heartwarming and delicious. This...

• #WTWON- Last Years Oscars

What to Watch on Netflix Hey guys! I hope your breaks were awesome. I was originally going to write this first article on Friends but I...

• Our HC Finals Survival Kit !

Our lovely Her Campus sponsors sent us goodies to help us ladies survive the harsh winter finals week! Our favorite part of the suvival kit...

• Ed Sheeran - Make It Rain

So, if you watch Sons of Anarchy, you know that the show always uses the most perfect music for really intense ending scenes. Tonight is...

• Shawn Mendes - Something Big

Today I’m writing about a song called “Something Big” by Shawn Mendes. This is the first song by a viner/youtube person that I’m not...

• Why You Should Go See Horror Movies

When Halloween rolls around, every director flings out the new “Horror Movie of the Year.” If you read that in an announcer’s voice, you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style