Her Campus Le Moyne Blog

• Shawn Mendes - Something Big

Today I’m writing about a song called “Something Big” by Shawn Mendes. This is the first song by a viner/youtube person that I’m not...

• Why You Should Go See Horror Movies

When Halloween rolls around, every director flings out the new “Horror Movie of the Year.” If you read that in an announcer’s voice, you...

• What to watch on Netflix

We’re continuing with our Halloween theme! This movie is not super scary, fear not! World War Z tells the story of Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt),...

• Vibration by Sophia Black

Sophia Black - Vibration I’m 99 percent sure that you’ve never heard of Sophia Black, but it’s ok- this is where I come in. Sophia is a...

• Our Fabulous Survival Kit!

Thanks to HC and their lovely sponsors we got an awesome survival kit filled with goodies to help make this semester go by a little easier...

• What To Watch On Netflix

We’re starting to get ready for halloween here at HC Le Moyne! (Though, tbh we were always ready) This movie is a remake based off of a...

• Jessie J- Ain't Been Done

Jessica Allen Cornish, also known as Jessie J, is not only one of my favorite artists, but possibly the most underrated superstar within...

• A Minute to Rant:NETFLIX

A Minute to Rant: Netflix So, I am like the hugest Netflix junkie ever, I've had it for about six years and to say I am addicted is an...

• What to watch on Netflix!

What to watch on Netflix: School of Rock! I come bearing good news! School of Rock was finally added to Netflix!!! This was a movie of my...