Her Campus Le Moyne Blog

• Book Review: Dirty Rush

Review: Going to a small, Jesuit school with no Greek life, many Le Moyne students aren’t informed about the intricacies of fraternities...

• #WTWON Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

What to Watch on Netflix Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt I recently started watching this show because my friends begged me to get into it and I...

• 5 Tips For Good Lipstick

1. Good lipstick has no price. You can buy MAC lipstick for $16 or you can buy Rite-Aid brand for $1.99, it really doesn't matter how...

• #WTWON: what.

#WTWON What to Watch on Netflix what . Bo Burnham has been on the circuit for about a decade now. He is a hilarious comedian. He uses song...

• #WTWON Dirty Dancing

#WTWON What to Watch on Netflix Dirty Dancing This is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time- if you haven’t seen it then you’re...

• New Music: Eden xo - The Weekend

Eden xo is back with a second single that’s even better than her first one! I’ve been a fan of Eden ever since she was known as Jessie and...

• How to: Grow your hair longer

How to Grow Longer Hair 1. In order to grow longer hair, first you must start with a healthy scalp. Don’t wash your hair too often, or your...

• New Music: ASTR - No Type cover

ASTR is one of my favorite groups! Dynamic duo Zoe Silverman and Adam Pallin come together as ASTR, an electro/RnB group. I first heard the...

• Zara Larsson - Rooftop

Sweden’s pop princess is finally making her way over to the US! I’ve been a fan of Zara ever since I watched the video to her song, “ Carry...

• #WTWON Chef

#WTWON Chef If you love food (which I know all of you do) you’re going to love this movie! Its funny, heartwarming and delicious. This...

• #WTWON- Last Years Oscars

What to Watch on Netflix Hey guys! I hope your breaks were awesome. I was originally going to write this first article on Friends but I...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style