Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Blog

Vibration by Sophia Black

By Chelsea Balan
October 15, 2014 - 9:40pm

Sophia Black - Vibration I’m 99 percent sure that you’ve never heard of Sophia Black, but it’s ok- this is where I come in. Sophia is a nineteen year old singer-songwriter who’s  from LA.  She’s currently signed to one of my favorite labels, Kemosabe Records, which was founded by hitmaker Dr. Luke. Sophia’s light and sweet voice is perfect in this mellow tune. In the second verse of the song, she switches into French, props to her because that was totally unexpected but it works. “Vibration” is all about good vibes and you can’t help chill when this song is playing. READ MORE

Our Fabulous Survival Kit!

By Valerie Proano
October 15, 2014 - 2:25pm

Thanks to HC and their lovely sponsors we got an awesome survival kit filled with goodies to help make this semester go by a little easier!  The Hercampus Le Moyne ladies and I agreed hands down that our first gift, the cupcakepanty by Affinitas and Parfait was absoutely genius, we loved how the cute undies came inside a little cupcake box and in a big box with a dozen cupcakes.  READ MORE

What To Watch On Netflix

By Inez Timberger
October 8, 2014 - 2:47pm

We’re starting to get ready for halloween here at HC Le Moyne! (Though, tbh we were   always ready)    This movie is a remake based off of a 1976 classic with the same name. It stars the    very beautiful Chloe Grace Moretz as Carrie, a quirky outsider who is bullied by her    classmates. Her deeply religious mother makes things worse. Carrie becomes fed up    and uses her telekinetic powers on her small town. I have heard from numerous people    READ MORE

Jessie J- Ain't Been Done

By Chelsea Balan
October 7, 2014 - 1:44pm

READ MORE

A Minute to Rant:NETFLIX

By Kadisha Kentish
October 1, 2014 - 9:46pm

A Minute to Rant: Netflix  READ MORE

What to watch on Netflix!

By Inez Timberger
September 29, 2014 - 9:52pm

What to watch on Netflix: School of Rock!   I come bearing good news! School of Rock was finally added to Netflix!!! This was a movie of my childhood that I have very fond memories of. And if you haven’t seen it because your childhood sucked please set aside an hour and 49 minutes (that’s right, I did the math for you) to watch this masterpiece. READ MORE

Elliphant - “One More” feat. MØ

By Chelsea Balan
September 23, 2014 - 2:12pm

READ MORE

Chris Brown- X (Album)

By Chelsea Balan
September 19, 2014 - 2:00pm

Chris Brown - X (album review) READ MORE

Nick Jonas- Jealous

By Chelsea Balan
September 12, 2014 - 5:48pm

Nick Jonas- Jealous READ MORE

What to Watch on Netflix: The Ramen Girl

By Inez Timberger
May 3, 2014 - 3:54am

This movie is about a girl, played by Brittany Murphy, who is stranded in Tokyo by her boyfriend. Extremely upset, she finds herself at a ramen shop down the road from her apartment. She becomes enchanted by it and demands that the owners teach her how to cook ramen. It’s a great heartwarming movie.   (Side Note: Apparently making ramen is very complicated and traditional in Japan. It is not the throw in microwave variety Americans think about.)   READ MORE