Her Campus Le Moyne Archives

• Campus Cutie: Wesley Sweetman 15'

Class: 2015 Hometown: Cato, Ny Sign: Sagitarius Relationship Status: Single Celebrity Crush: Kiera Knightly Major: Psychology LMC Favorite...

• #WTWON- Last Years Oscars

What to Watch on Netflix Hey guys! I hope your breaks were awesome. I was originally going to write this first article on Friends but I...

• MCM: Bruno Bettencourt

This week the ladies and I from Her Campus Le Moyne chose Real World Skeleton's heartthrob Bruno Bettencourt for our Man Crush Monday. If...

• MCM: Ryan Guzman

Our Man Crush this Monday is : Ryan Guzman because have you not seen the preview to Boy Next Door you are missing out. Be sure to him in...

• Our HC Finals Survival Kit !

Our lovely Her Campus sponsors sent us goodies to help us ladies survive the harsh winter finals week! Our favorite part of the suvival kit...

• WCW: Adriana Lima

This week the ladies and I at Her Campus Le Moyne decided to dub our Woman Crush Wednesday ... the stunning Victoria Secret model Adriana...

• Ed Sheeran - Make It Rain

So, if you watch Sons of Anarchy, you know that the show always uses the most perfect music for really intense ending scenes. Tonight is...

• Throwback Tuesday !

This week we decided to do a throwback Tuesday, we know it's usually a Throwback Thursday but we found this gem of a picture of and we just...

• Campus Cutie: Conner Biolsi

Campus Celeb: Conner Biolsi Class : 2016 (junior) Hometown : Carthage, NY Sign: Aquarius Relationship Status : Happily Taken Celebrity...

• Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '17

Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '16 Year: Junior Hometown: Huron, Ohio Sign: Capricorn Campus Positions : LSPB Co-Chair, RA When did you join...

• WCW: Gabrielle Union

Our #WCW this week is the beautiful GABRIELLE UNION If you don't know who Gabrielle Union is ...well then you never watched Bring It On...

• MCM: Morris Chestnut

Our #MCM is MORRIS CHESTNUT If you are not already familiar with his face, then type his name into Netflix and start watching. He an...

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• WCW: Jennifer Lawrence

Our Women Crush Wednesday for this week is the hysterical Jennifer Lawrence! Also in honor of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 coming...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

• MCM: Liam Hemsworth

In honor of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 coming out in a few days the ladies at HC Le Moyne decided to dub the dreamy blue eyed...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style