Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Archives

Senior Stress

By Tiffy Howell
September 22, 2014 - 6:28pm

It’s finally senior year. This is the time majority of us were waiting for to either show off what we accomplished or just to get out of school and don’t have to deal with it again. It is the time for some people to grow up, seek their dream job, start their career or prepare go to graduate school. For others, at this is point, its make or break it for lifelong friends. Life is just beginning when you became a senior; forget becoming legal to drink, you will have rent, loans, and necessities that have to be paid after you graduate. 1.     We are happy to leave. READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Mikhail Hernandez '17

By Asiana Smith
September 22, 2014 - 3:33pm

Class: Sophomore 2017  Hometown: The Bronx Major/Minor: Business Marketing/Business Analytics Relationship Status: Single Sign: Aries  Celebrity Crush: Beyoncé    Le Moyne   Favorite spot on Campus: Le Moyne Pub   About You Describe yourself in three words: Handsome, funny, and educated :)   READ MORE

Snapshot: Fall Hair Colors On Campus

By Valerie Proano
September 22, 2014 - 3:23pm

Fun Fall hair colors on campus this month.        READ MORE

#WCW Woman Crush Wednesday!

By Asiana Smith
September 20, 2014 - 3:00pm

Meet Iggy! This is Iggy Azalea <3 Our #WCW Follow this girl! Twitter:@thenewclassic Instagram:@thenewclassic READ MORE

P.O.W.E.R

By Asiana Smith

Chris Brown- X (Album)

By Chelsea Balan
September 19, 2014 - 2:00pm

Chris Brown - X (album review) READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Eddie Cedeno '18

By Aurora Linares-Aguirre
September 17, 2014 - 11:24pm

Name: Eddie Cedeno Class: 2018 Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Major/Minor: Business Relationship Status: Single Sign: Virgo Celebrity Crush: Iggy Azalea Le Moyne Favorite Spot Campus:  The Gym About You Describe Yourself in Three Words: Ambitious, Humble, Consistent Fun Fact: I can write with both hands What you find most attractive: Eyes Favorite Movie/Book: Movie: Filth READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Victoria Miguel '15

By Kadisha Kentish
September 17, 2014 - 10:53pm

Meet Victoria!   Victoria Miguel is a senior here at Le Moyne majoring in communications and is working as the head audio engineer for the Script to Screen project, Business Affairs.“When I was first asked to join the project I thought I would just be assisting in post production, but it was a real honor to find out that I was actually head audio engineer.” Although Victoria is very excited to work on this film, she admits it is a challenge to juggle school, work, and this production. But she enjoys being READ MORE

#MCM Man Crush Monday

By Asiana Smith
September 15, 2014 - 3:15pm

Meet Dave Franco! Our Man Crush Monday.  Follow this beautiful man on Twitter @RealDaveFranco READ MORE

New York Fashion Week Recap

By Chelsea Balan
September 15, 2014 - 3:07pm

#NYFW2014 Recap Last week, celebrities of almost every industry attended September’s hottest event: New York Fashion Week! I don’t know about you, but my Instagram feed was filled with front row views of runway shows and candid shots from Fashion Week parties! Sounds like a dream right? Throughout the week I vicariously lived through designers, models, actors, and musicians and came up with my best (and worst) looks from NYFW: Highlights: 1. J.W. Anderson  2. LACOSTE READ MORE