Her Campus Le Moyne Archives

• Campus Cutie: Conner Biolsi

Campus Celeb: Conner Biolsi Class : 2016 (junior) Hometown : Carthage, NY Sign: Aquarius Relationship Status : Happily Taken Celebrity...

• Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '17

Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '16 Year: Junior Hometown: Huron, Ohio Sign: Capricorn Campus Positions : LSPB Co-Chair, RA When did you join...

• WCW: Gabrielle Union

Our #WCW this week is the beautiful GABRIELLE UNION If you don't know who Gabrielle Union is ...well then you never watched Bring It On...

• MCM: Morris Chestnut

Our #MCM is MORRIS CHESTNUT If you are not already familiar with his face, then type his name into Netflix and start watching. He an...

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• WCW: Jennifer Lawrence

Our Women Crush Wednesday for this week is the hysterical Jennifer Lawrence! Also in honor of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 coming...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

• MCM: Liam Hemsworth

In honor of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 coming out in a few days the ladies at HC Le Moyne decided to dub the dreamy blue eyed...

• Campus Celeb:Jeremiah Deep 15'

Class: 2015 Hometown: Frankfort, NY Major: Communications Campus Involvement: Co-President of LCTV, Campus Ministry, WLMU, Le Moyne Makes...

• WCW: Natalie Eva Marie

This week's Women Crush Wednesday goes out to the drop dead gorgeous red head Natalie Eva Marie. She is a wrestler for WWE and she is on...

• Shawn Mendes - Something Big

Today I’m writing about a song called “Something Big” by Shawn Mendes. This is the first song by a viner/youtube person that I’m not...

• 10 Signs You Go To Le Moyne!

10 Signs you go to Le Moyne! You’re at SU every weekend! You know your security guards by name. You complain every weekend that’s there...

• Campus Cutie: Gabie Procko

Meet Gabie! Hometown: Wolcott, Connecticut Relationship Status: Single Sign: Sagittarius Celeb Crush: Seth Rogen Favorite Spot on Campus:...

• MCM: Dave Franco

This week's Man Crush Monday is the flawless Dave Franco! One of the funniest actors around but hands down one of the hottest as well, that...

• Freedom Of Movement

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/12/2014 - 13:00 to 14:00
    Location: 
    W. Carroll Coyne Center for the Performing Arts dance studio
  • Campus Celeb: Inez Timberger 17'

Hometown: Middletown, NY Major: Communications Campus Involvement: Script supervisor for Le Moyne Makes Movies What exactly is Le Moyne...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style