Her Campus Le Moyne Archives

• WCW: Adriana Lima

This week the ladies and I at Her Campus Le Moyne decided to dub our Woman Crush Wednesday ... the stunning Victoria Secret model Adriana...

• Ed Sheeran - Make It Rain

So, if you watch Sons of Anarchy, you know that the show always uses the most perfect music for really intense ending scenes. Tonight is...

• Throwback Tuesday !

This week we decided to do a throwback Tuesday, we know it's usually a Throwback Thursday but we found this gem of a picture of and we just...

• Campus Cutie: Conner Biolsi

Campus Celeb: Conner Biolsi Class : 2016 (junior) Hometown : Carthage, NY Sign: Aquarius Relationship Status : Happily Taken Celebrity...

• Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '17

Campus Celeb: Claire Woodburn '16 Year: Junior Hometown: Huron, Ohio Sign: Capricorn Campus Positions : LSPB Co-Chair, RA When did you join...

• WCW: Gabrielle Union

Our #WCW this week is the beautiful GABRIELLE UNION If you don't know who Gabrielle Union is ...well then you never watched Bring It On...

• MCM: Morris Chestnut

Our #MCM is MORRIS CHESTNUT If you are not already familiar with his face, then type his name into Netflix and start watching. He an...

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• WCW: Jennifer Lawrence

Our Women Crush Wednesday for this week is the hysterical Jennifer Lawrence! Also in honor of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 coming...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

• MCM: Liam Hemsworth

In honor of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 coming out in a few days the ladies at HC Le Moyne decided to dub the dreamy blue eyed...

• Campus Celeb:Jeremiah Deep 15'

Class: 2015 Hometown: Frankfort, NY Major: Communications Campus Involvement: Co-President of LCTV, Campus Ministry, WLMU, Le Moyne Makes...

• WCW: Natalie Eva Marie

This week's Women Crush Wednesday goes out to the drop dead gorgeous red head Natalie Eva Marie. She is a wrestler for WWE and she is on...

• Shawn Mendes - Something Big

Today I’m writing about a song called “Something Big” by Shawn Mendes. This is the first song by a viner/youtube person that I’m not...

• 10 Signs You Go To Le Moyne!

10 Signs you go to Le Moyne! You’re at SU every weekend! You know your security guards by name. You complain every weekend that’s there...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style