Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Archives

#MCM Man Crush Monday!

By Asiana Smith
September 29, 2014 - 10:00pm

Our Man Crush this week is Shemar Moore, Check him out on Criminal Minds!   READ MORE

What to watch on Netflix!

By Inez Timberger
September 29, 2014 - 9:52pm

What to watch on Netflix: School of Rock!   I come bearing good news! School of Rock was finally added to Netflix!!! This was a movie of my childhood that I have very fond memories of. And if you haven’t seen it because your childhood sucked please set aside an hour and 49 minutes (that’s right, I did the math for you) to watch this masterpiece. READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Yumilky Feliz

By Asiana Smith
September 29, 2014 - 9:38pm

Campus Cutie: Yumilky Feliz '17 Class:2017 Hometown: Bronx, NY Sign: Leo Relationship Status: Single :) Celebrity Crush: Shamar Moore Major: Business LMC Favorite Place on Campus: Foery Campus Involvement: B.O.N.D, El Progreso About Me Three Words: Happy, Humble and Caring READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Delaney Lawrence 15'

By Kadisha Kentish
September 25, 2014 - 10:08am

So, what motivated you to want to become the president of both LCTV and Communications Club? What are your hopes for these two clubs?   READ MORE

Student Photography Exhibit

By Valerie Proano
September 24, 2014 - 10:50am

View the world of LMC photography students who have taken many beautiful photos. The exhibit will run until October 28th!  READ MORE

Elliphant - “One More” feat. MØ

By Chelsea Balan
September 23, 2014 - 2:12pm

READ MORE

Senior Stress

By Tiffy Howell
September 22, 2014 - 6:28pm

It’s finally senior year. This is the time majority of us were waiting for to either show off what we accomplished or just to get out of school and don’t have to deal with it again. It is the time for some people to grow up, seek their dream job, start their career or prepare go to graduate school. For others, at this is point, its make or break it for lifelong friends. Life is just beginning when you became a senior; forget becoming legal to drink, you will have rent, loans, and necessities that have to be paid after you graduate. 1.     We are happy to leave. READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Mikhail Hernandez '17

By Asiana Smith
September 22, 2014 - 3:33pm

Class: Sophomore 2017  Hometown: The Bronx Major/Minor: Business Marketing/Business Analytics Relationship Status: Single Sign: Aries  Celebrity Crush: Beyoncé    Le Moyne   Favorite spot on Campus: Le Moyne Pub   About You Describe yourself in three words: Handsome, funny, and educated :)   READ MORE

Snapshot: Fall Hair Colors On Campus

By Valerie Proano
September 22, 2014 - 3:23pm

Fun Fall hair colors on campus this month.        READ MORE

#WCW Woman Crush Wednesday!

By Asiana Smith
September 20, 2014 - 3:00pm

Meet Iggy! This is Iggy Azalea <3 Our #WCW Follow this girl! Twitter:@thenewclassic Instagram:@thenewclassic READ MORE