Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Archives

Campus Celeb: Diane Ramjit '15

By Asiana Smith
October 31, 2014 - 1:15am

Meet Diane! Hometown:Brooklyn,NY
Major:English and Education
Campus Involvement:Le Moyne Dining Hall, B.O.N.D.
  What do you love most about being involved? READ MORE

The 411 on LDR's

By Tiffy Howell
October 30, 2014 - 8:57pm

Long Distance Relationship tends to be a scary concept for most. The question people ask about this type of relationship is whether they should commit or give up on the relationship? How to keep it alive? Why do people agree to this? And how do many people commit to an LDR? Well my friend, I can answer all these questions and establish whether or not a LDR is suited for you. When do people begin a LDRs? READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Matt Cortese

By Asiana Smith
October 30, 2014 - 8:26pm

Campus Cutie: Matt Cortese   Class: 2016   Hometown: Rochester, New York   Sign: Taurus   Relationship Status: Taken   Celebrity Crush: Selena Gomez   Major: Communications     READ MORE

Halloween Dance

By Asiana Smith
October 30, 2014 - 12:09am

Wanna Dance your Halloween away? Come to the Epic Halloween Dance! From 9 to 1 no re-entry after 10:30. Have Fun Stay Safe! READ MORE

#WTWON The Nightmare Before Christmas

By Inez Timberger
October 28, 2014 - 9:00pm

#WTWON: What to Watch on Netflix: The Nightmare Before Christmas  Alright so we all know the summary of this movie but I’m gonna tell you anyway! This Halloween classic tells the story of Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, who is looking for something more in life. He discovers Christmas and convinces his town to begin making gifts for Christmas (with a Halloween twist).There is, of course, a girl: Sally who becomes interested in Jack but is afraid he is making a mistake. READ MORE

#MCM Man Crush Monday: Dylan O'Brien

By Asiana Smith
October 27, 2014 - 3:10pm

Our Man Crush this Monday is Dylan O'Brien! If you have not see this hunk already get from under your rock. He just so lovable, especially in his role as the loyal bestfriend to Scott (Taylor Posey), you just have to love him as Stiles. If you don't already know this be sure to google MTV's Teen Wolf. READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Tadejah Mullgrav

By Asiana Smith
October 23, 2014 - 10:50am

Class: Senior   Hometown: New York City    Sign: Scorpio   Relationship Status: Taken    Celebrity Crush: Idris Alba   Major: Nursing                                                                                                                                                                                                         LMC   Favorite Place on Campus: My dorm  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Colleen Fagan 15'

By Tiffy Howell
October 23, 2014 - 10:46am

Hometown: Milford, PA Class Year: 2015 Major: B.S. Biology, molecular biology concentration; Math, physics, chemistry, philosophy minors Zodiac Sign: Capricorn   Clubs affiliated with: Student Government Association President, Outing Club, Nelligan RA, Student Ambassador   What do you love about being president of SGA? How's the staff? READ MORE

Why You Should Go See Horror Movies

By KC Wilson
October 23, 2014 - 9:26am

When Halloween rolls around, every director flings out the new “Horror Movie of the Year.” If you read that in an announcer’s voice, you did good already! Anyway, don’t be afraid to throw some cash toward seeing a horror movie. It can be a really good horror movie or truly a comedy trying to pass for one but it’s still worth it after the fact. Here’s why: If you see it with your boyfriend/girlfriend, it’s the perfect excuse to cuddle.   READ MORE

What to watch on Netflix

By Inez Timberger
October 22, 2014 - 7:31pm

We’re continuing with our Halloween theme! This movie is not super scary, fear not!  World War Z tells the story of Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), an UN employee, who is searching for the cure of a zombie pandemic that is taking over the world. Brad travels around the world tracing the origin and talking to different doctors. This movie is less scary and more of a thriller that makes you root for Brad and his race for the cure. READ MORE