Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Archives

Campus Cutie: Tadejah Mullgrav

By Asiana Smith
October 23, 2014 - 10:50am

Class: Senior   Hometown: New York City    Sign: Scorpio   Relationship Status: Taken    Celebrity Crush: Idris Alba   Major: Nursing                                                                                                                                                                                                         LMC   Favorite Place on Campus: My dorm  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Colleen Fagan 15'

By Tiffy Howell
October 23, 2014 - 10:46am

Hometown: Milford, PA Class Year: 2015 Major: B.S. Biology, molecular biology concentration; Math, physics, chemistry, philosophy minors Zodiac Sign: Capricorn   Clubs affiliated with: Student Government Association President, Outing Club, Nelligan RA, Student Ambassador   What do you love about being president of SGA? How's the staff? READ MORE

Why You Should Go See Horror Movies

By KC Wilson
October 23, 2014 - 9:26am

When Halloween rolls around, every director flings out the new “Horror Movie of the Year.” If you read that in an announcer’s voice, you did good already! Anyway, don’t be afraid to throw some cash toward seeing a horror movie. It can be a really good horror movie or truly a comedy trying to pass for one but it’s still worth it after the fact. Here’s why: If you see it with your boyfriend/girlfriend, it’s the perfect excuse to cuddle.   READ MORE

What to watch on Netflix

By Inez Timberger
October 22, 2014 - 7:31pm

We’re continuing with our Halloween theme! This movie is not super scary, fear not!  World War Z tells the story of Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), an UN employee, who is searching for the cure of a zombie pandemic that is taking over the world. Brad travels around the world tracing the origin and talking to different doctors. This movie is less scary and more of a thriller that makes you root for Brad and his race for the cure. READ MORE

Women Crush Wednesday: Blake Lively

By Valerie Proano
October 22, 2014 - 10:11am

This week's WCW is the stunning Blake Lively !  READ MORE

The Ballad of the Sad Café

By Valerie Proano
October 22, 2014 - 10:04am

This haunting Americana classic spins the strange and captivating story of the rise and fall of a small Depression-era town and the doomed romance that poisons it. Featuring live music by the Salt City Gentleman Ramblers, you won't want to miss it!     For more information or to purchase tickets, call (315) 445-4200.  http://www.lemoyne.edu/vpa READ MORE

Top 5 Fall Trends to Pick Up At The Mall This Weekend

By Valerie Proano
October 21, 2014 - 8:40pm

These five fashion statements are a must have for this fall season! All of these accessories will show that you did your fall fashion research this year. So grab some friends and take a trip to the mall to pick up these fantastic items!   1.)  Stylish Brown boots   Store for Great Boots: http://www.dsw.com 2.)  Emerald Scarf READ MORE

B.O.N.D Salon

By Asiana Smith
October 18, 2014 - 6:46am

B.O.N.D a Le Moyne College Multicultural group on campus is throwing a salon event the say before the big Halloween Dance. Come Early! Free Manicures and etc. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Tiffany Howell '15

By Asiana Smith
October 18, 2014 - 6:34am

Meet Tiffany! Hometown: Brooklyn, NY (but born in Orlando, Florida)
Major: Psychology with a Business Administration Minor
Class: Proud Senior
Campus Involvement: 1. Work-study for Campus Life and Leadership, 2.Tutor Counselor for Algebra in Upward Bound (Saturday Scholastic Academy) Program, 3.Treasurer for B.O.N.D and K-otic activity, 4. Hercampus (Le Moyne College Charter) Blogger, Resident Advisor, and 5. a Intern at H.W. Smith K-8 READ MORE

Vibration by Sophia Black

By Chelsea Balan
October 15, 2014 - 9:40pm

Sophia Black - Vibration I’m 99 percent sure that you’ve never heard of Sophia Black, but it’s ok- this is where I come in. Sophia is a nineteen year old singer-songwriter who’s  from LA.  She’s currently signed to one of my favorite labels, Kemosabe Records, which was founded by hitmaker Dr. Luke. Sophia’s light and sweet voice is perfect in this mellow tune. In the second verse of the song, she switches into French, props to her because that was totally unexpected but it works. “Vibration” is all about good vibes and you can’t help chill when this song is playing. READ MORE