What You Need to Get You Through Finals With The HC Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It is the last week of the semester, feeling stressed yet? Luckily, Her Campus gave us the perfect gifts to help us during and after finals week!

Let’s face it, this time of the semester is rough. Deadlines are rapidly approaching and professors only seem to be adding on more work. It is easy to feel like your life is falling apart, and you’re just trying to glue back the pieces. Luckily, Krazy Glue is there to help glue your life back together. Krazy Glue is a super-strong, fast-drying adhesive that could bond anything. Crafts, wood, ceramics, plastic, metals, confidence, GPA, you name it, Krazy Glue can fix it!

Have you been pulling all-nighters desperately trying to get work done? Tired from those sleepless nights? Finals just making you want to (or actually) cry? The Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes is here to help! This cooling gel immediately revives your puffy eyes! Cucumber, green tea, and caffeine also help stimulate, energize, and reduce puffiness. No one would suspect a thing after using this gel!

After disguising the puffy eyes, you might as well throw on some makeup, too! Use the Tarte Tarteist™ PRO Palette to help create any type of look you want. This 20-pan eyeshadow palette featuring 16 matte colors and 4 glimmering, duochrome shades. This palette is perfect for a natural look or for a smoky, glamorous look. Finish off the look using the Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara. This vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions your lashes. No more flaky lashes!  All of the Tarte products are all natural, too!  

Haven’t done laundry in a month? Have nothing to wear but a gym t-shirt? Who cares! Throw on your #ActuallySheCan tank, created in partnership with Le Motto. The two collaborated and created three muscle t-shirts with different phrases on it. The mottos are “Less regret, more sweat” (in heather grey), “Less drama, more karma” (in dark grey), and “Less Hesitation, more meditation” (in white).  One of these tank top, yoga pants, a jacket, and you’ll be ready to walk out the door.

Something important to do every winter is to keep the skin hydrated! The winter can cause the skin to become dry and flaky. Being by Sanctuary has great hand lotions to use. The hand lotion comes in a variety of scents from Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom to Salted Caramel and Macadamia. The scents are amazing and linger on the skin for a while. The size of the hand lotion is also small enough to put in your jacket pocket when you’re running late to class or your final. Hydration on the go! Who could ask for anything more?

Thank you Her Campus for sending us these great gifts! Definitely needed during this hectic finals week!

Kyle Mahoney

Lasell '18

Kyle Mahoney is a recent Lasell College graduate. Kyle majored in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations, with a minor in Business. Kyle has written for Her Campus Lasell for three years, as well with completing an internship with HCHQ Spring semester of 2018.