Trending Campus: Pencil Skirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Every girl owns a pencil skirt. Whether it’s a classic fit in a neutral, or something more chic with a shorter/ longer hem, the question remains: how does this trendy gal style her skirt? Well wait no longer; the answer is here. Keep scrolling for four classic looks to transition your Winter wardrobe into something a little more suitable for Spring!

A sparkly shirt. Add a little sparkle to brighten up your Winter woes. Spring is here!

A button-down. Roll up the sleeves and tie it at the waist for some added rockability.

An oversized sweater.

Mix it up pairing a sweater and a skirt for those of you who aren’t ready to give up your favorite sweater yet.

A crop top.

Who doesn’t love a great crop top? If you’re ready for warmer weather go head first with this trend. Throw on a leather jacket, just until it gets a little warmer outside!

A self-proclaimed fashionista, Miranda is currently a Sophomore in the Honors Program at Lasell College, majoring in Fashion Communication & Promotion, and minoring in Event Management. She hopes to someday be employed as an editor or stylist at a fashion magazine. This New Hampshirite's love for all things fast-paced, food and fashion is what brought her to the city of Boston. In her spare time Miranda enjoys trying out new restaurants and shopping on Newbury Street with her boyfriend. She is an editor at POLISHED, a Boston based fashion and culture magazine, and a front desk agent at the Boston Newton Marriott.