Top 10 Suite Life of Zack and Cody Episodes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

There’s nothing like curling up on the couch under a warm blanket with a mug of tea and watching old episodes of Disney shows. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was one of Disney’s most remembered shows of the early 2000’s. This article looks back on the top Suite Life episodes.

Note: This article is based on my own personal opinions.

1. Season 1, Episode 2: “The Fairest of Them All”

Cody falls for a girl in a beauty contest, and ends up becoming part of the pageant.

2. Season 1, Episode 19: “The Ghost of Suite 613”

The gang checks out Suite 613, which is rumored to be haunted. (This episode scared the daylights out of me as a child.)

3. Season 2, Episode 15: “The Suite Smell of Excess”

Arwin sends Zack and Cody to a parallel universe.

4. Season 2, Episode 20: “That So Suite Life of Hannah Montana”

No words needed.

5. Season 2, Episode 28: “Birdman of Boston”

Cody takes care of a hawk egg after its’ mother is scared away. Moseby tries to get rid of it and Maddie protests.

6. Season 2, Episode 30: “Club Twin”

Every Monday night, Zack and Cody set up a kids’ club in the Tipton’s lounge.

7. Season 2, Episodes 36 and 37: “The Suite Life Goes Hollywood”

8. Season 3, Episode 3: “Sink or Swim”

Lance the lifeguard teaches London how to swim.

9. Season 3, Episode 9: “Lip Synchin’ in the Rain”

Maddie has to lip sync for London in the school’s rendition of High School Musical. Who could forget the gang’s “Bop to the Top”?

10. Season 3, Episode 12: “Arwinstein”

Zack and Cody let Arwin’s robot, Arwinstein, loose in the hotel during London’s Halloween party.

Gabriela Giubilo is a senior at Lasell College. She is majoring in Event Management with a minor in Psychology. She loves to read, watch tv, spend lots of time on Tumblr, and hang out with friends in family. She just completed a semester abroad in Queensland, Australia. Her goal is to work as an event designer and move to LA.