Sharrise Scott-Rawlins

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Sharisse Scott-Rawlins is a member of the Lasell women’s volleyball team. This Campus Cutie just celebrated her 20th birthday on Thursday! Read below to find out more about Sharisse!

Age: Just turned 20!!

Year: 2016

Major: Fashion Design

Hometown: Brockton, MA

What is your favorite food?

Chinese Food

Favorite movie?

The Pursuit of Happiness

What are some things on your bucket list?

Skydiving, volunteer in a third world country, be in a movie, meet one of my celebrity man crushes. 

What are you involved with on campus?

I am on the Lasell College Women’s Volleyball team, Lasell for Congo, lip syncing group named 4 Eyes. 

If you were Beyonce for a day, what would you do?

I would do a surprise world tour, go shopping of course, and stare at myself in the mirror in amazement. 

Single or taken? 

SINGLE

What’s the best pick up line you’ve ever used or heard? 

Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day. 

Describe your ideal date

My ideal date would be at an amusement park with a fast pass so we can cut everyone in line and ride every ride… Twice. 

What do you find most attractive in a person?

Sense of humor, love a guy that can really make me laugh. 

What is your dream job?

Owning my own small business designing. 

Greatest accomplishment?

Making my family proud. 

What is a quirky habit you have that nobody knows about?

Whenever I am having a bad day I will always dress really nice to make myself feel better. If you look good, you feel good right? 

Who is your celebrity crush?

This is a tough one, for the moment I’d have to go with Austin Butler. 

Angela is a senior communication major with a concentration in public relations, and is double minoring in legal studies and sports communication. She studied in Washington, D.C. during the Spring 2016 semester. Angela has interned with McGovern Law and the Washington Ballet. She once was in the same press conference as President Obama. When not in class, she can be found in the Brennan Library studying, in the one of the gyms on campus or taking a nap. Angela is a sports lover, buffalo chicken enthusiast, and future master sommelier.