Powerful Women of Lasell: Courtney Braman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Courtney Braman is a member of the Lasell field hockey team, Co-Leader of Hope for Humanity, RA, Career Services Assistant, member of SAAC, Coordinator of the annual Intergenerational Senior Citizen Prom, and Assistant Promotions Director for Lasell College Radio. She is very involved on campus, making an impact on the Lasell community through her volunteer work with Hope for Humanity and volunteer work she does outside of the Lasell community. She is the creator of the Senior Citizen’s Prom, which more and more students are attending yearly, to be a part of a fun ‘prom’ night with senior citizens from Lasell Village. Braman says, “Volunteering has made me the person I am today and has influenced me to push myself in order to accomplish my goals and strive for my dreams.” One inspirational woman in her life is her mom, who she says pushes her to be the most successful person she can be. She has definitely won a spot on our list of powerful females.

I am a junior Fashion Merchandising student from Stamford, CT. I have been writing for Her Campus since the beginning of spring semester, and am on the field hockey team, in the mini and Undergrad fashion shows,participate in Relay for Life yearly and Lasell's Senior Citizen's Prom,  and am a peer writing tutor in the AAC. At home I work at an ice rink and am a camp counselor for kids teaching hockey lessons, which is one of my favorite sports. I like working out, writing, listening to music, and going into Boston whenever I can.