Kylie Cosmetics Debuts Holiday Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Everyone breathe, because the Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Gift Sets are here.  Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner has become a huge makeup line, resulting in millions of makeup enthusiasts frantically trying to get their hands on these products.  Starting with just matte lipsticks, Jenner has expanded her brand to include gloss and metallic lip products, eyeliner known as “Kyliner”, eyeshadow known as “Kyshadow”, and makeup bags.

This isn’t the first special launch she’s had.  During her birthday in August, she released limited edition birthday products, resulting in a huge buzz.  Then, they were all infused with gold powder.  Now, these are all infused with diamond powder.

The Holiday Edition releases Monday, November 21. Jenner gave her followers on Snapchat an exclusive first look at her new Holiday Collection. Here is a look at the products being released, so everyone knows what to add to their holiday wish lists.    

Lip kit Ornaments

Just in time to for the holidays, the decorative lip kit box can be used as ornaments.  Not only do the boxes look festive, but the liquid lipsticks are also brand new, holiday-edition festive colors, including colors named “Vixen” and “Merry.”  Merry happens to be Jenner’s favorite at the time and she claims to be “wearing it a lot lately.”  They are priced at $30.

Exclusive Kyshadow Palette

Kyshadow palettes are one of the newer items Kylie Cosmetics has released.  This exclusive holiday edition includes colors inspired by jewel tones.  Maroons, blues, and greens are included what to be expected.  This is the first Kyshadow palette that has a built-in mirror.  It’s perfect for any holiday party.  This is priced at $42.

Kylie Jenner Brush Set

Jenner surprised everyone by releasing her first set of brushes. The set of five black-and-white brushes covers all the bases: four skinny brushes for liner and detailing, plus one fluffy brush for all-over application. It’s unknown whether the brushes will only be featured for the holidays or if they are here to stay.  Either way, it’s something that can’t be missed out on.

New Crème Shadows

Not only is Jenner releasing a holiday eyeshadow palette, but she is also releasing three new Crème eyeshadow pots.  The shadows come in shades that are Yellow Gold, Camo, and Golden Plum.  They are priced at $20 each.

Makeup bag

This makeup bag is the perfect accessory to put all of the brand new Kylie Cosmetics products in.  It’s silver to match all of the white and silver products in this collection and has the logo for her company on it. It is priced at $36.

Finally, all orders placed on Black Friday will be given a free white stocking that has the logo on it as well.  Happy Holidays!

*Photos taken from Kylie Jenner’s snapchat and the Kylie Cosmetics Instagram

Madison Paloski is a senior at Lasell University studying fashion communication and promotion and graphic design.  She is currently the Editor in Chief of her school's chapter of Her Campus, an editorial stylist for POLISHED Magazine and Founder and Creative Director of the Fashion Styling and Photography Club on her campus.  She can most likely be found with an old film camera in hand, eating Chipotle, or at any local Saver's.  Her Instagram can be found at @maddiiiooyx and other work can be found at madisonpaloski.wixsite.com/portfolio.