This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you haven’t met him yet, Kevin Rickenberg is a ray of sunshine you need to get to know. A sophomore haling from Ho-ho-kus, New Jersey (the only town with two hyphens in its name in America), Kevin spent his high school days working at GameStop, camping, and in the Eagle Scouts, having traveled cross-country with them twice and even to Canada. He also spent time in  Italy and France, and plans to study abroad in London next semester. But of course while traveling he misses his favorite food, his mom’s corn beef and cabbage. 

Kev’s favorite outfit consists of a particular orange t-shirt, but is almost always accessorized with his Green Bay Packers hat. His favorite movies include the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Star Wars. Favorite artists include Daft Punk, Tupac but he’s always down to go to a metal concert. Kevin’s favorite shows are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Top Gear. If you can’t find him spending hours in the gym getting “swoll”, you can find Kevin playing rugby or crew. 

Ladies this dedicated firefighter is also a model, strutting his stuff in the mini-show and undergrad fashion shows at Lasell. Although his celeb crushes include Emma Watson, Channing Tatum (specifically his “hot bod”), and Natalie Portman; all Kevin is looking for in a girl is someone that is funny, caring, and has nice blue eyes. Maybe someone that would go skydiving with him, as that is one thing on his bucket list. But what does this eligible bachelor fill his free time with? “I like video games, watching football… And I am a firm believer in siestas.” Look out for his favorite pick-up line, which is “Sexy like a chocolate strawberry hows it goin’,” but admits that he mostly drops that one on his friends. But any girl that is wife material beware, Kev is just looking to live life as a trophy husband.

Photo provided by Cutie 

Taylor is a senior at Lasell majoring in Communications with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in sociology. She has happily been a member of Her Campus Lasell for the past two years. This will be her second year as Campus Correspondent. She is also involved with Active Minds on campus. Taylor runs a camp during the summer, and in her free time likes to bake cookies, get swoll at the gym, eat fancy food and travel through Europe.