Kate Spade Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

No one does girly and pink quite like Kate Spade, and the Valentine’s Day collection has us speechless. From pale pink and reds to heart prints and shapes, we are OBSESSED. There’s really something for everyone whether it be your girlfriend, mom, relative, friend, or even yourself. Check out Kate Spades Website for the ultimate gift guide for each category. Here is our top 5 favorites at all different price points:

1. Secret Admirer Heart Coin Purse $88.00: This item is perfect for your significant other or any family member you want to spend a little extra to show them how much you care.  What says Valentine’s Day quite like a red heart?

2. Gramercy Heart Dial Watch $225.00: Any girl would appreciate a nice gold watch perfect for your significant other since it is a bit more pricey. The hearts along the face of the watch will remind her how much you love her.

3.  Posy Court Small Blush Heart Dish $20.00: This item is perfect for anyone, it’s the perfect way to show you care without spending a ton of money.

4. Cedar Street Maise $298.00: This is the perfect gift if you are looking to spend a little extra money, because what girl doesn’t love a nice purse. This purse can be monogrammed and comes in different colors, just because it’s Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean it has to be bought in red or pink. Get the girl in your life a color she’d love and use daily! Check out Kate Spade’s website for even more styles of purses.

5. Love List Pave Open Heart Stud Earrings $48.00: These would also make a great gift for anyone you are shopping for! At under $50, they are a perfect everyday earring that’ll constantly remind her how much you care about her and something she can wear for years to come.