This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Justin Bieber, a name that everyone in the world will more than likely recognize, has got the world sick with “Bieber Fever” once again! After constantly being in the news during the year of 2014 for a number of different mishaps, many people lost faith and interest in him, thinking of Bieber as one of those stars who let fame get to his head. Ever since he was 15 years old, Bieber has been in the spotlight and has dealt with the pressures of being one of the most well known stars in the world. After taking a year off from being in the Hollywood life, he was able to find his roots again; Justin Bieber is back at it and is impressing everyone with his new music.

Bieber’s comeback song was “Where R U Now,” in which he teamed up with Skrillex and had major success, it was named the chart-topper song of the summer. It was such a huge hit they teamed up yet again and debuted “Sorry” the current song that’s got everyone falling for the Biebs. Although in late August, Justin came out with his single, “What Do You Mean?” where he didn’t work with Skrillex and proved to the world he doesn’t need help in order to succeed with his new sound. The new tunes he is releasing reaches a wide range of people, not just the teenage girl population, having everyone hopeful that his music career is taking a different, yet positive route than before.

Not only has his music matured, but Bieber’s personality has as well. It seems as if he has gotten past the “rebel teen” phase and has truly grown into a young man. His fans have matured with him, so it was easy for them to re-fall in love with this new and improved Justin.

He is still the same boy who had the world fall for him when he was 15 years old, but now even non-Beliebers can’t wait to see him impress the music industry.

Justin Bieber is back. Get ready to see his name in the headlines again, this time for the best reasons possible.