Hot Topic Releases Throwback Disney Tees

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Hot Topic recently released a collection of throwback Disney Channel tees with Her Universe, with their intended audience being the adult who is still a kid at heart. The collection features all your favorite Disney shows and movies including Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, That’s So Raven, The Cheetah Girls and everyone’s fave, High School Musical. The collection has seven pieces, six short sleeve tees and one pullover sweatshirt, come in sizes XS-3X, and range in price from $22.90-$38.90.

Kim Possible and High School Musical get the most screen (print) time, each getting two pieces in the collection. The first Kim Possible shirt is gray with black collar and sleeve details and features K.P and her sworn enemy Shego. The other tee is blue with yellow details and features Ron’s bff Rufus.

The High School Musical tee looks suspiciously like the one I owned when I was 9 years old. It features red sleeve details,  the classic HSM logo and the cast’s iconic jump. High School Musical also gets an online exclusive pullover sweatshirt. The pullover is gray with red details and has the Wildcats’ Athletic Department logo.

True to character, the Lizzie McGuire tee is a pastel tie-dye with the show’s cartoony logo, while the That’s So Raven shirt has pink details that complement their logo.

Finally, The Cheetah Girls tee is just as fierce as you’d expect. The black v-neck features the iconic, cheetahlicious logo.

Does this collection take you back to the glory days of middle school? Let’s keep our fingers crossed that they will add even more to this collection! Images courtesy of Hot Topic’s Facebook Page.

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.