The Hills are Alive…And Expecting

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It has been nearly six years since The Hills aired its final episode. Of course we can always spend the day binge-watching reruns to fill our drama fix, but imagine if The Hills got the reboot treatment? Well that might be possible… in about 20 years! Recently Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port and Heidi Montag all announced they were expecting.

Conrad was the first to announce her pregnancy on Jan. 1. She posted a sonogram with the caption “Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2017 is going to be the best year yet.” Conrad married former Something Corporate guitarist William Tell in September 2014. She currently has two fashion lines, LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown, along with a fashion and lifestyle blog laurenconrad.com

Port announced her pregnancy a little over a month later, also via Instagram. The post was of Port standing by her window with her shirt tied up, exposing her baby bump. In 2015 Port married Tim Rosenman, the associate producer of her spin-off series The City. In the show, Port leaves California to work for designer Diane Von Furstenberg in New York before starting her own fashion line Whitney Eve.

Finally, Montag announced her pregnancy last week. Unlike her co-stars, Montag revealed the news to Us Weekly. Montag’s husband Spencer Pratt describes the moment he found out.

“The look on her face, I can’t even describe it. She was literally glowing,” Pratt told the magazine. “I thought she was about to say she made muffins or banana bread.” The Hills sweethearts have been married since 2009.

Former Hills stars Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari are already moms. Cavallari has three children with husband Jay Cutter and Patridge has one child with husband Corey Bohan. If these kids are anything like their parents, a Hills reboot would definitely be entertaining.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/spencer-pratt-heidi-montag…

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.