Campus Cutie – Griffin Bailey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is hard to miss, 6’5″ sophomore Griffin Bailey. Griff is one of my closest friends here at Lasell and he is the kind of friend everyone needs in their life. He’s loyal, always down to have fun, and will listen to any of your problems at any time of day. Griff is constantly putting others before himself and will always make sure his friends are doing okay. When I asked a close friend of his to describe him, she said, “he is always trying hard to be a better person,” which couldn’t be more true. He’s seen as a brotherly figure and big Teddy bear to all his friends, in a good way of course. Griff knows how to have fun and be carefree, but he also knows how to buckle down and get work done.

When Griff is not in class or studying, he can be found working out, hanging out with friends, or eating endless meals in the dining hall. When I asked him to tell me some of his favorite things he made sure to include his love for buffalo chicken. Griff is known by friends for eating cereal at every meal and always wearing Natick Hockey Apparel or a groutfit. He enjoys playing hockey, specifically goalie. In high school he won the Bruins sportsmanship award for his league, which truly shows the kind of person he is. Griff spends free time, especially early mornings, fishing with friends from home or his family, who remain a huge part of his life. He says he chose Lasell College because “it’s close to home but I’m not living at home,” which further displays how important his family and friends are to him.

Although he’s not completely sure what the future holds for him, Griff hopes to one day live in the south on a lake with his own boat. He’s still not completely sure what he wants to do career wise but he’s interested in environmental studies. He’s unwilling to settle on a major until it’s absolutely perfect for him. Even with the future still up in the air, he’ll definitely go far in life and I can’t wait to see where his life takes him.

Look out on campus for this week’s cutie on campus, but sorry ladies he’s taken.

*photos provided by Griffin Bailey