Bethany Lemieux

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Bethany Lemieux, an Acushnet native, likes long walks on the beach, cuddling, and kittens. When she’s not busy working the desk in the gym, she can be found hanging out with her friends, including last week’s Campus Cutie. Read below to learn more about this future athletic trainer.

Age: 19

Year: 2017

Major: Athletic Training

Hometown: Acushnet, MA

HC: What is your favorite food?

BL: Chicken Parmesan

HC: Favorite TV show?

BL: Dexter

HC: What are some things on your bucket list?

BL: I want to travel to different countries like Portugal, France, and Greece. 

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

BL: Athletic Training Club, I’m a leadership scholar, and Peer Health Educators

HC: If you were Beyonce for a day, what would you do?

BL: I’d probably sing all day, ‘because I can’t sing. 

HC: Are you single or taken?

BL: Taken!

HC: What’s the best pick up line you’ve ever used/heard?

BL: Do you have a band aid? ‘Cause I scraped my knee falling for you.

HC: Describe your ideal date

BL: My ideal date would be… making dinner with my boyfriend, then cuddling on the couch watching a movie. This would be followed by going out to get some ice cream while watching the sunset over the pier.

HC: What do you find most attractive in a person?

BL: I would have to say intelligence and their smile!

HC: What is your dream job?

BL: Working as an athletic trainer for the Boston Red Sox. I aspire to be like Sue Falsone, the first and only head female athletic trainer in major American professional sports.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

BL: Justin Timberlake

Angela is a senior communication major with a concentration in public relations, and is double minoring in legal studies and sports communication. She studied in Washington, D.C. during the Spring 2016 semester. Angela has interned with McGovern Law and the Washington Ballet. She once was in the same press conference as President Obama. When not in class, she can be found in the Brennan Library studying, in the one of the gyms on campus or taking a nap. Angela is a sports lover, buffalo chicken enthusiast, and future master sommelier.