Best Places to Shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you’re one of the people who loves the adrenaline rush of shopping on Black Friday, then you probably spend some time prepping beforehand: clothes and shoes need to be comfortable, a solid budget needs to be mapped out, and then comes the question of which stores have the best deals?! Don’t fret, we’ve saved you some time and stress by compiling all of the best Black Friday deals for you! And for the people who like to skip the early morning crowds, Cyber Monday deals are included as well!

• Target – If you’re looking for a one-stop Black Friday trip, Target is your best bet! Target’s doors open at 6PM on Thursday so you can get a head start. This year their Black Friday ad is 36 pages with hundreds and thousands of deals so you won’t want to miss it!

• Macy’s – Macy’s is offering crazy deals from 6PM on Thursday to 1PM on Friday, and on Saturday from 7AM to 1PM!

• Bath & Body Works – Their VIP Tote Bag this year is $20 with any $40 purchase and includes their Spiced Apple Toddy candle and products in the scent Be Joyful.

• Old Navy – The whole store is 50% off on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and stores will open at 4PM on Thursday!

• Ulta – Ulta has deals on everything from makeup to hair to skincare, and that includes higher end brands like Benefit and Smashbox.

• Aldo – All sale items will be 50% off and all regular priced items will be 20% off, both in stores and online!

• Athleta – 20% off everything both in stores and online!

• H&M – H&M will be passing out scratch-off’s valued at up to $300 to the first 100 people in line and you will find items up to 60% off!

• Victoria’s Secret With a $75 dollar purchase you will receive this year’s limited edition tote bag and bras are BOGO 50 percent!

• Urban Outfitters – UO is offering tons of products at a discounted rate, $40 Women’s Sweaters, $30 Women’s Flannels, and an $80 Fujifilm Instax Camera are just a few!

• Forever 21 – Early Black Friday deals are currently being offered online, with pieces starting at $4 and boots 30% off!

• Uniqlo – Almost everything in store will be on sale for under $50!

• PacSun – All clothes are BOGO 50 percent!

• Lulu*s – You can score up to 90% off their entire online store starting on Thursday and on Monday all sale items will be 40% off!

Happy shopping!