8 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fashion Major

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Ever wondered whether or not to date a fashion major, thinking maybe you can’t handle one? Think again. Fashion majors are amazing and here’s why…

1. They’ll always make sure you both never leave the house without looking your best-

It is their livelihood to look good and express themselves in the way they look.

2. They are great at multitasking-

Regular course work, internship, blog posting, and reading every fashion magazine under the sun? No problem!

3. They are extremely passionate-

Fashion majors put everything into what they do. They know that if it isn’t unique and genuine, then there is no point.

4. They will never back down-

Fashion majors are trained that they can’t take no for an answer and they won’t.

5. They believe there is more to life then money-

If fashion majors had a dollar for every time someone told them that fashion was a risky career field, then they wouldn’t be eating ramen every night…

6. They make great first impressions-

Put them in front of your mom, friends, or anyone else and she will charm the pants off them.

7. They never let anything keep them down for too long-

When a fashion major gets knocked down, she will bounce right back up.

8. They’re adventurous-

There are absolutely no safe choices in the fashion world. They have to be bold to succeed.  

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.