5 Reasons Why Victorious Was The Greatest Show on Television

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

From All That to The Amanda Show, Nickelodeon has been home to some of the funniest shows of our childhood. Victorious was no exception to that rule. For some reason it didn’t seem as popular as other Nick greats like iCarly and Drake & Josh. However, its subtle one-liners and wacky sense of humor made it one of the best shows not just of our childhoods, but of all time. Don’t believe us? Check out some of our favorite moments below

• Two Words: CHICAGO, CHICAGOOOO:

You couldn’t resist singing that song, right? Trina’s one-woman show about a single gal trying to make it in the big city was probably the most memorable scene on the show. We want a full version of it ASAP. We need to know if Trina’s character will be able to walk again.

• Move over Zack and Cody:

Victorious also gave us the best set of twins in TV history. Too bad their dad was too darn narcoleptic that he couldn’t tell them apart.

• This Joke:

How did they get away with that in a kid’s show?

• The Girls SLAYED:

How can we forget when Tori gave Ryder a taste of his own medicine during the Full Moon jam? Or the iconic moment when Tori and Jade roasted the creeps that were hitting on them during “Take a Hint”?

• The Breakfast Bunch:

Two iconic pieces of pop-culture from two totally different eras. “The Breakfast Bunch” episode had the cast transform into a kid-friendly version of The Breakfast Club. What made the show creators put the two together? We may never know but we certainly enjoyed it.

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.