5 Dunkin Donuts Hacks to Save Money

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

5 Dunkin Donuts Hacks to Save Money

Elizabeth Chapman

We all know that our morning Dunkin runs can add up after a while, but there are some ways to beat the system and fund your Dunkin Donuts obsession.

1.In-App ordering- Ordering in the Dunkin Donuts app ahead of time not only makes it more possible for your order to be right, but also lets you skip the line completely.

Dunkindonuts.com

2. Always keep your receipt- This hack is overlooked by many people, but if you look at the bottom of your receipt, it asks you to fill out a short survey. If you do, you get a FREE DONUT! It is well worth it for this sweet reward.

Eonline.com

3. Bring your own cup- If you bring your own cup to Dunkin Donuts, your iced and hot coffee refills will only cost 99 cents.

Consumerqueen.com

4. The Dunkin secret menu- You may have heard of the Starbucks secret menu, but what you may not know is there is also a Dunkin secret menu. This consists of drinks like the Cow Tale (six pumps caramel swirl, five creams, and one toasted almond flavor shot), Pumpkin Pie (three pumps pumpkin spice, three pumps liquid sugar, two cinnamon flavor shots, and five creams), and Boston Creme (two pumps mocha, one pump French vanilla, six creams, and two pumps liquid sugar).

Oola.com

5. Buy discounted gift cards- When shopping through websites like Raise, you can buy gift cards for less than the amount they have on them.

Ddifo.ocm

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.