10 Quotes From Your Favorite Childhood Stories To Inspire You Today

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

One of the scariest things about growing up is that you tend to lose sight of the child you used to be and the lessons you used to value. Here are some quotes to hopefully help relight your spark.

1. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you will ever know.”– A.A. Milne (Author of Winnie the Pooh)

2. “Weeds are flowers too once you get to know them.”-Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh

3. “Sometimes you’ll never know the value of a moment until it turns into a memory.”– Dr. Suess

4. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”– The Lorax from The Lorax

5. “Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you. Because the greatest secrets are always hiding in the most unlikely places.”- Roald Dahl (Author of The MinPins)

6. “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” –Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh

7. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”-Douglas Adams from Up

8. “It’ll turn out alright in the end. You’ll see.” -Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast

9. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” –Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

10.  “We’ve all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we chose to act on. That’s who we really are.”– Sirius Black from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

All gifs courtesy of Giphy.com

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.