alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This Week’s Funniest Tweets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Laughing is good. The current state of society is not. Laughing at it every once and a while could do us all some good. 

Our favorite site, Huffington Post, keeps us updated with the week’s best tweets from women. 

Here are our top 3 from their list this week:

1. “God, I could really get used to this strange new world of Men Experiencing Consequences.” —@Iron_Spike We all know why this is relevant. And we are so with it. 

2. “The sexiest man alive is pizza.” —@JenGlantz Sorry Blake Shelton, we vote pizza.

3. “RT if you have a tote bag full of tote bags.” —@LJSilverman1 Because this on is accurate and makes us laugh at something other than society. 

Butt HuffPost gives you 20 of these short, witty and hilarious tweets. They even update you with the best tweets from parents

If you liked our top three, check out all of this week’s best tweets from Women or Parents here

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.