This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Summer is the absolute best time to unwind and do the things you couldn’t’t do when school was in session. Summer break is also quite long, and you might be worried about eventually getting bored because of all the time you have on your hands.  

Here is a list of things to do so you can enjoy your much needed, well deserved vacation!

1. Have a pool party

Invite a few of your closest friends, provide food, drinks, music and games!

2. Attend county fairs

What better way to spend a warm summer day than with your family or friends enjoying fun and crazy rides with no cares or regrets?!

3. Go to the movies

During summer, may movie theaters have pretty good deals when it comes to purchasing tickets.

4. Bowling

Bowling is a fun way to interact with other people, whether your skilled at it or not, you’re bound to have a fun summer day bowling with your friends.

5. Learn a new skill

Summer break is incredibly long (not long enough imo), this vacation should give you enough time to delve into an activity you’ve always wanted to try. Start a blog, learn a new language, take piano lessons; the possibilities are endless.

Summer break is right around the corner, be sure to cherish every minute of this long-awaited vacation because before you know it, it’ll be over.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!