My New Obsession: Tpumps

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

I’m always on the hunt for local places to try new food, drink great drinks and have a good time. My new obsession is Tpumps. I’m a little late to the party, apparently La Verne students have been enjoying this amazing boba and milk tea for a while. But it is better late than never.

The options are basically endless. From raspberry and watermelon to cinnamon and marshmallow, the flavors can be combined with black or green tea with the choice of milk. My favorite flavor so far is the Almond Rocha raspberry vanilla black milk tea.

Because this place is so popular get ready for a line. But the wait is worth it because they will sometimes bring out samples for everyone to try. Some of the best I’ve tried are green apple lychee green tea and chocolate cinnamon marshmallow black milk tea.

Check it out for yourself at 657 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA 91786, plus they have a Pasadena location!

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.