This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Often enough our animal friends, as cuddly and cute as they are, make mistakes bigger than their little bodies can comprehend. Ever wonder what your furry companions are thinking when they deal with a mishap? Here are the reactions of six adorable animals as they meet their match.

“Ouch! How did my water bowl get there?”

“I just wanted to take a nice nap on this human hammock! Life is ruff.”

“Mmmm… so hungry.. OUCH! That isn’t my Fancy Feast!” 

“I am king of the mountain, I have conquered new land. Wait…”

“Birds make this look a lot easier…”

“CAT FLIP!  I’ll land on my feet, right?”

Despite the silly mistakes our animal friends make, and their unfortunate reactions, we love them and cherish their ability to make our day.

***No animals were harmed in the making of this blog***

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.
Kristina Bugante is the Campus Correspondent for HC La Verne. She is currently finishing her final year at the University of La Verne and will receive a B.A. in journalism in the spring of 2016. In addition to Her Campus, Kristina is a staff photographer for her school's publications and a news intern for a Los Angeles television news station. When she's not living and breathing journalism, Kristina likes funny Vines, food, catching up on her YouTube subscriptions and singing quietly to herself in her car.