How to Slay With Your HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

School isn’t all that glamourous, but the Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit is. If you want to use terms those hip terms such as slay and savage as words to describe yourself,  you’ll sure need some flattering eyelashes and sweet smelling scents. Her Campus has you covered with the new Back to School 2016 Survival Kit, which guarantees your “slay” and “savage” personality. 

Now, there’s no doubt you need some place to quench your thirst and store your admirer’s tears right? Good thing Flying Colors has their water bottle holder to do just that.

Remember what I said about smelling fruity? Just like Juicy Coulture, you can satisfy all those senses in your nose and smell great. There is no better compliment than “you smell good.”

Flutter those eyelashes with the giant Super Curler 24 by Rimmel London. With everyone hollering at you, you’ll sure need some fluttered eyelashes to compliment your wink. 

Not to mention, can’t forget at-home remedies to slay at school.

Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask,

Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask,

Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay

by Freeman

are a MUST to soft faces. 

Rimmel London didn’t forget our luscious lips. This soft and bright lipstick could brighten your day as well as someone else’s. 

The weather is getting chilly but that shouldn’t stop you from wearing your favorite dress. The perfect pair and transition to wear your summer dresses in the fall. Leggs provided us with the perfect compliment. 

With all the eye-turning and head-nodding you’ll already be doing with these products, you can’t forget your safety! WearSafe has provided us with discreet, easy-to use system and personal safety button to keep you safe on all of your adventures. 

As girls, we’ve all been there. Monistat supplies us with “It’s Time for TMI” to deal with intimate health issues like yeast infections.

Last but not least, at the end of every giveaway: COUPONS. With each giveaway bag, coupons are included. 

Since you had a look at all our back to school tips to SLAY, you can enter our HC Survival Kit Giveaway on our Her Campus La Verne Instagram Account and follow us @hercampusulv for future giveaways!

Here to report everyday news and make it interesting. Spicing up a twist on my daily sass to put some flavor in my articles. Enjoy your read. Arcadia High School Graduate University of La Verne Attendee   Check me out!  Instagram: gowiththeflo_ra See what I like to blog? floraawong.tumblr.com Personal questions? Email me: floraw1997@gmail.com