“Fall” in Love with Our Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

With the holidays coming, we should be anticipating for the expected outbursts of holiday sales, gift giving and the warm greetings from family members. With all that, as women in the 21st century, we still worry about our style, physique and flair. Even with the madness unfolding as the holidays arrive, a girl has still got to look good. So, Her campus always offers a holiday emergency survival kit to keep us girls looking on point during the Holiday season with the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit! A big thank you to our wonderful sponsors for our survival kit, Her Campus La Verne is well equiped to confront any holiday challenges – while looking great too. Ladies, I believe it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. This fall season, get the experience to “fall” in love with our Holiday Survival Kit. 

While reiterating lyrics from “It’s Beggining to Look A Lot like Christmas” by Michael Bublé, I was also mention the wonderful products we have included in our survival kit and how you can use them for the holiday season. 

Ev’rywhere you go, Take a look with your fluttering eyelashes, it’s glistening once again With only two coats and eyeliner to pair! 

Lip Gloss to pair and bronzer to warm up the cheek bones, RimmelLondonUS didn’t forget our style!

Thanks to RimmelLondonUS, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Tea and caffeine in ev’ry store, But the prettiest sight to see is your tea mixed with honey IN your own warm house

Thanks to Yogi Tea, you can enjoy a warm holiday break in the comfort in your favorite mug and at home. Ladies, I believe it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 

Three of soothening masks and a soft face to relax, Is the wish of Her Campus Friends that will talk and go for a walk Is the hope of La Verne, Girl, we can’t wait for school to start again

Smooth skin and a silky face, what more can a girl ask? 

With Leaders Cosmetics USA, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas Ev’rywhere you go, There’s a pair of smooth legs needed for every dress, It’s the smooth kind that can be seen nonetheless

With Pure Silk Shave Cream, ladies can walk around confident and really feel the joy Christmas dresses can offer! 

Sure – It’s Christmas once a-more.

But we couldn’t have survived without our Holiday survival kit! With our survival kit, we can all say seasons greetings and a Merry Christmas indeed! We hope you “fall” in love with our survival kit as much as we did. Be sure to follow Her Campus La Verne on Twitter and Instagram to join us for surviving the manhem of holidays, schoo, and everything in between. Special thanks to all our sponsors again @yogitea @leadersusa@bookofthemonthclub @rimmellondonUS@puresilkshave @hercampus

Here to report everyday news and make it interesting. Spicing up a twist on my daily sass to put some flavor in my articles. Enjoy your read. Arcadia High School Graduate University of La Verne Attendee   Check me out!  Instagram: gowiththeflo_ra See what I like to blog? floraawong.tumblr.com Personal questions? Email me: floraw1997@gmail.com