Disney Channel Gives Us the Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

My fellow 90’s kids, cancel all plans for Memorial Day weekend because the Disney Channel has finally granted our wish! Starting Friday May 27 Disney will be airing 51 of their Disney Channel Original Movies. This includes some of my personal favorites, The Thirteenth Year, The Even Stevens Movie, Smart House and Zenon: Girl of the 21st century. I know, I know, this news got you like…

The marathon is in celebration of the 100th DCOM, Adventures in Babysitting, which will air during this blessed occasion. After May 31 Disney will play the other 48 films, which validates living on the couch all weekend, right?

So grab your snacks, pillow, blankets, and throw your hair up in a scrunchy because, why not? The first throwback to kick things off will be Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama at 10 a.m. Friday morning, Kim and Ron, relationship goals forever, we know. You can even use this weekend as an opportunity to educate the youth on the epic movies we had back in the day. So invite your younger sibling(s) or any children you happen to find because, let’s face it, our generation had the best years of DCOMs.

To see the full list of Disney films click here and don’t forget to check out our twitter poll @HCLaVerne  and tell us which movie you’re looking forward to the most!

Follow Gabriella on Instagram and Twitter @BritishWannaBee 

Gabriella Chikhani, Gabby to her friends and family, is the Senior Editor for the La Verne chapter of Her Campus. She has lived and studied in England and hopes to work as a journalist there someday. Gabby's favorites include: Disneyland, Lush, London, Demi Lovato, Horchata, rain boots and winged eyeliner. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @BritishWannabee