Campus Celebrity: Nick Khraufeh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Nicholas Kharufeh is a full-time student at the University of La Verne and a student flyer at the Cable Airport in Upland. Nick is involved in multiple organizations around school as well. He is the Communications Chair at his fraternity, Phi Delta Theta and part of the Inter Fraternity Council. Not only is he involved in greek life, but he is part of the Campus Activities Board and holds the position as Comedy Chair. He strives to be a part of multiple organizations year-round as a Leo Leader and Orientation Week Leader. 

Besides being involved at school, he goes to school for his family. Specifically, he wants to obtain his business degree in Management to help out his father’s business.  

“My dad didn’t go to college so I want to see what I can do with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and concentration in Management. I want to take over the family business after I graduate,” said Nick. 

On the side, Nick likes to hang out with his friends on his free time (that is if he has any with his busy schedule). 

“I try my best to dedicate time to hanging out with friends but sometimes I just have too much homework,” said Nick. 

Fun fact: Nick has a twin

He enjoys his time at La Verne learning and making new friends. Nick lives in Rancho Cucamonga and dorms at school. 

“I love the La Verne community. It’s close to home and the small class sizes make it really great to connect with my professors and focus on school. It’s also easy to get involved,” said Nick. 

Say hi to Nick! 

Here to report everyday news and make it interesting. Spicing up a twist on my daily sass to put some flavor in my articles. Enjoy your read. Arcadia High School Graduate University of La Verne Attendee   Check me out!  Instagram: gowiththeflo_ra See what I like to blog? floraawong.tumblr.com Personal questions? Email me: floraw1997@gmail.com