Campus Celebrity Couple: Dylan and Giuliana

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Celeb couple Dylan and Giuliana are known on the ULV campus for their serious height difference but there is much more to know about their super cute relationship!

Names: Giuliana Gutierrez and Dylan McElligot

What are your majors? We are both are majoring in communications with an emphases on film.

Year: Sophomores

Interesting fact about your relationship: We are both from Sacramento and have mutual friends there but didn’t even know it until we met.

How long have you two been together? One year!

When and where did you meet? We met the first week during freshman year when our mutual friend, Lauren Ly, introduced us.

How tall are you?

Dylan: 6′ 8″

Giuliana: 4′ 11″

What is your favorite thing about each other?

Dylan: I love how fun Giuliana is. Never a dull moment with her!

Giuliana: I love how smart Dylan is and how he challenges my opinions, in a good way, and makes me think and grow more(obviously not literally.)

What is your favorite thing to do together?

Dylan: Going different cities around LA and exploring.

Giuliana: My favorite thing to do with Dylan is to go out to dinner and always try new restaurants, then come back home and watch a movie while eating Circle K snacks

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.