This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

It seems like every day there is some new tragedy going on in our little world. Beyond the problems happening in the world, each and every one of us is also fighting personal battles. Whether its stress from school, noticing something changed badly, or even something as simple as that sweater you liked in the mall so much sold out and now you’ll never get it. Regardless of how big or small, we all have problems.

I wanted to write this short list of things that are daily reminders of all the great things life offers no matter what. I am a very happy, positive person, so even if something goes wrong I like to remember all the other wonderful things that make me love my life so much. These are just a few simple things that make me happy, but there are millions and millions of reasons life is so amazing to me, and I am so incredibly fortunate that I can confidently say that. I hope this little list helps someone.

1. Listening to your favorite music.
  2. Choosing an outfit for the day.
  3. Changing your phone case.
  4. Dyeing your hair differently.
  5. Laughing so hard you hurt yourself.
  6. Your favorite YouTubers uploading a new video.
  7. Seeing your favorite show is on television.
  8. Spending time with friends and family and significant others.
  9. A nice sunny day or a nice rainy day.
  10. Traveling and exploring.
  11. Eating your all time favorite foods.
  12. A sale on something you needed, or maybe on something you wanted.
  13. Buying someone close to you a gift.
  14. Seeing your pet.
  15. Seeing a picture of yourself and feeling happy with how you look.
  16. Feeling confident on your appearance.
  17. Seeing something really funny on social media.
  18. Going to a concert.
  19. Realizing how adorable human beings are.
  20. Realizing that without suffering there would be no compassion.
  21. Buying new makeup.
  22. Getting a really good latte.
  23. A random kind stranger.
  24. Seeing someone smile at their phone.
  25. Getting a hug.
  26. Seeing how far you’ve come.
  27. Recognizing that sunshine all the time creates a desert.
  28. Accepting that everything happens for a reason.
  29. Being nice and kind to everyone.
  30. Living your life so happily and lovingly and unapologetically it leaves no room for negative space.

Sabrina Stewart

Kutztown '20

Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am a communication major with a focus in media studies with a minor in a public relations and new media/digital communication here at KU! I am the Events Coordinator for the KU chapter this year! I love fashion, NYC, quotes, book characters, ice cream, exploring, and many many other things. I also tend to drink an excessive amount of lattes.