timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dogs, Dogs, and More Dogs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

The end of the semester is coming faster than any of us would appreciate. Sure, it means that summer’s on its way and its bringing stress free months along with it. Do you know what else it is bringing? Due dates. It’s that time when not only exams are making their dreaded appearance, but so are the projects and the papers… did I mention the papers? So, I thought to myself about what I wanted to write about this week. I realized that I couldn’t be the only one that was getting stressed out. So, this article was born.

I’m not going to spend this time pointing out all of the assignments you have to get finished (but seriously finish them, I want you to succeed). Instead, I’m going to take this moment to try and uplift your spirit. How you ask? Well with dogs, of course! I have compiled some of my favorite dog gifs and pictures for your viewing pleasure. So, sit back and spend these next few minutes chuckling. You can return to your end of semester stress cry after this.  

This one always brings a smile to my face. Here, we have these adorable little Dachshunds dressed as hot dogs and frolicking through wide, open field. 

This one just wants to be a part of your world. 

I think I’m having a vision of my future.

This one motivates me to let nothing get in my way. 

This is cuteness overload right here. 

Ah, the pups from Snow Dogs. I watched this movie so much as a child that I am sure I could recite the whole thing for someone. 

This is something the world needs to see. 

I think we agree that we all want to be this person. 

So, there you go. I hope these little doggy’s helped relieve your end of semester stress. Even if it was only for a few minutes.  Now, stop procrastinating and get back to work.