Campus Cutie: Morgan Milione

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Morgan Milione is a senior at Kutztown University who has a vibrant social life, and an even more outstanding college experience. She is an English Education Major who intends on making an impact on her students’ lives. Right from the start, Morgan knew she wanted to go to Kutztown because of our very reputable education department; it’s one of the reasons she committed to the school as a senior in high school. She was inspired by the professors here at KU and their devotion to their students; a quality that she has adopted as part of her student teaching experience.

“They care not only about your academic career, but about your personal life too. They are invested in each and every student and see us as individuals who they can mold and I am extremely proud to have gone through a program that has helped me feel more than prepared to take on a position once I graduate next fall” – Morgan Milione

Morgan believes that she should “know [her] my students and be aware that their personal lives play a huge part into their academic performance.” Just as Dr. Stahler, a widely-known and respected advisor/professor in the education department, has done for her. The inspiration she has experienced at Kutztown ultimately shaped who she is, and what her goals are for the future.

While she has a deep appreciation for her educational opportunities, she also has a deep appreciation for helping those in need- a quality that one day, will make her an even better teacher than she already is.

Morgan is involved in a club on campus called “Love Your Melon” which is an apparel brand dedicated to giving a hat to every child battling cancer in America and is supporting the fight these children and their families face every day against pediatric cancer. 50% of the profits go directly to this cause.

As she is surrounded by support in her field of study, she also goes above and beyond to support others as well. Thankfully, she has her own team of support to help her when she needs it the most.

As a student who has made the most of her experience, we asked her what her advice to incoming students would be. She explained: “surround yourself with positive people. College is all what you make of it and to experience all you can in four very short years. You may think you have all of the time in the world, but you don’t! take full advantage of all the opportunities you can find so you can grow inside and out as an individual.”

I’ve had the pleasure of being friends with Morgan who I know to be a highly involved, and highly motivated person- making her a perfect fit for our Cutie of the Week. Thank you, Morgan for your passion and understanding.

My name is Carmelina Stolzenberg and I'm a senior at Kutztown University. I've always been passionate about writing as it has helped me through my life experiences. Being an English major- writing is a huge part of my life. You can probably find me drinking green tea with a book in my hand on any given day. My goal for HerCampus is to write about topics I am inspired by and share them with an audience that can hopefully find something to relate to in my writing.