This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

It’s all you been working towards and one of the most exciting days of your life, graduation. It may be the last thing on your mind at this moment in time, but it’s still a decision that needs to be made. What are you going to wear underneath your graduation robe that will be comfortable and cute and look great on one of the biggest milestones of your life? Here’s a few styles to inspire you for you next shopping trip. 

1. Sweet and classy

Try a simple floral a-line skater dress with a red lip for a classy end to your undergrad years. (Image Source)

2. The beautiful white dress 

Celebrating new beginnings and a fresh start in the real world after the crazy college years that may have left you a little tangled. (Image Source)

3. The pretty floral

Go for that pop of color with some pretty floral designs for that delicate graceful exit on your undergrad years. (Image Source)

4. Sexy Chic

For the bold and beautiful exit, for the chic collegiate. (Image Source)

5. Casual Bohemian

For the casual look and the ultimate comfort, try this look to end your college years with style and confidence. (Image Source)

6. Fun and Flirty

Try a little flare at your graduation, you’ll feel confident and beautiful with this colorful layered and fitted dress. It’s perfect for the collegiate with hips that don’t lie. (Image Source)