VMAs 2K15: As Told by Twitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Basically, the VMAs had us all like:

So naturally, the tweets were literal FIRE. Here’s my compiled list of what I deemed the best tweets of the 2015 VMAs.

1. Let’s be real, Nicki has never been one to keep her thoughts to herself.

I think we can all agree that the most ICONIC moment of the night was her slaying Miley like the sass queen she is.

2. And speaking of Miley… That song??? What??????

My thoughts exactly, Billy.

3. J-Biebs graced the stage with his new luscious locks.

4. And is it even news if Kylie Jenner isn’t mentioned?

5. RIP Hannah.

6. Twinsies.

7. Who wore it best???

8. Oh yeah, this happened. Wtf Miley?

9. There was a sweet lil reunion for the “IMMA LET YOU FINISH” fans.

10. Kanye got cozy.

11. Kanye gave somewhat of a coherent (yet weirdly inspiring) speech? Award acceptance? Press conference? The world may never know.

12. But NOTHING will ever beat the love that Twitter had for Kanye’s “presidential” mic-dropping announcement at the end of his monologue. Except maybe the love that Kanye has for Kanye, of course.

But seriously guys, LISTEN TO THE KIDS!

13. THIS IS IMPORTANT, OKAY.

14. Also, let’s just take a moment to let this one sink in.

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.