Riley Grammer ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Riley Grammer

Year in School: Freshman

Age: 18

Hometown: Baldwin City, Kansas

Major: Pre-business

Relationship status: In a relationship

Interests/campus activities: KU cheerleader, interested in life and just about everything that has to do with it.

What do you look for in a girl: She has to be nice, funny, and have a great sense of humor, great smile, fun to hang out with, beautiful, smart, down to earth, understanding and loving, great with kids and definitely a girl who is okay with how I grew up and wants to be a part of the things that I do.

Celeb Crush: I don’t have one.

Craziest thing you have ever done for a girl: I haven’t done anything crazy for a girl yet.

Ideal date: Dinner and sitting under the stars just hanging out talking and laughing. Getting to know the girl.

One surpising fact about you: My Great Great Great grandma was a full blooded cherokee princess and I am related to Queen Elizabeth the 2nd.

Three words to describe yourself: Caring, respectful, and understanding

Favorite Movie: Depends on my mood, but there is nothing like the classics. If I had to pick one right now it would have to be Remember the Titans.

Guilty Pleasure: Singing, I LOVE to sing. I have been singing my entire life. I sing to my girl and she blushes all the time when I do it.

Maggie is a rising senior at the University of Kansas majoring in journalism. She has interned at Parents magazine and Glamour magazine and hopes to land an editing position someday. Maggie founded a health and fitness website called Get Fit Get Life and she is a personal trainer. She doesn't go a day without an iced coffee with a splash of almond milk!