Riley Grammer '16

Posted -

Name: Riley Grammer

Year in School: Freshman

Age: 18

Hometown: Baldwin City, Kansas

Major: Pre-business

Relationship status: In a relationship

Interests/campus activities: KU cheerleader, interested in life and just about everything that has to do with it.

What do you look for in a girl: She has to be nice, funny, and have a great sense of humor, great smile, fun to hang out with, beautiful, smart, down to earth, understanding and loving, great with kids and definitely a girl who is okay with how I grew up and wants to be a part of the things that I do.

Celeb Crush: I don't have one.

Craziest thing you have ever done for a girl: I haven't done anything crazy for a girl yet.

Ideal date: Dinner and sitting under the stars just hanging out talking and laughing. Getting to know the girl.

One surpising fact about you: My Great Great Great grandma was a full blooded cherokee princess and I am related to Queen Elizabeth the 2nd.

Three words to describe yourself: Caring, respectful, and understanding

Favorite Movie: Depends on my mood, but there is nothing like the classics. If I had to pick one right now it would have to be Remember the Titans.

Guilty Pleasure: Singing, I LOVE to sing. I have been singing my entire life. I sing to my girl and she blushes all the time when I do it.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Georgia State University, University of San Diego and Villanova University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login