The Right Glasses for Your Face Shape

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

To all of you blind bats out there with glasses that you hate to wear, don’t worry, glasses are making a comeback. Back in the day, I had big round purple glasses, braces, and hair so long I probably could have tripped over it. I’ve hated glasses ever since until I learned they could be used as a fashion statement. Glasses aren’t something we should have distaste for anymore. Glasses can be an accessory to your outfit and they are fun to pick out. If you are someone who hates glasses, maybe you just don’t have the right pair for your face and your style. These four ladies did a great job picking out glasses for their face and they all have a very different look.

Square: Jean Orr, a sophomore from Westwood, is an English major with a laid back style and a lot of sweaters. Her round Flexon glasses fit her personality and compliment the square shape of her face.

Heart: Lauren Silver (@frecklemonkey92), a junior from Miami, Fla., studies Anthropology and has a sweet sense of style. Her big Versace glasses add to the spunk of her style.

Circle: Aidan Stubbs (@AidanStubbs12) is a sophomore from San Francisco is majoring in behavioral neuroscience. Her black Anne Klein glasses work with the circle shape of her face. 

Oval: Morgan Goldstein, from Overland Park, is a psychology major with a minor in Jewish studies. Her long oval face is complimented with her small rectangle Fysh glasses.