Profile

• Madelyn Jenkins '21

Madelyn Jenkins is double-majoring in psychology and philosophy, and came to the KU from Chicago, Illinois. While she loves Kansas, Madelyn...

• Anna Matuella '20

Anna Matuella is a sophomore at the University of Kansas focusing her talents on majoring in math. However, she has plenty up her sleeve:...

• How The Hell Do I Make New Friends?

You’ve had this vision in your head for months now: There you are, in college, doing the college thing. Mom and Dad can’t touch your new...

• In the Glimpse of A Moment

Sometimes catching the small glimpse of a plant can make things much smaller than we treat them in our lives. A nice walk in Clinton Lake...

• Leslie Alva '19

Leslie Alva is a sophomore Marketing major at the University of Kansas. Once upon a time, however, she also got the opportunity to act as...

• Giselle Almodovar '20

Giselle Almodovar is a freshman studying journalism at the University of Kansas. She is also a real-life Katniss Everdeen at heart –...

• Ashley Romero '20

Ashley Romero is a freshman from California who is majoring in Civil Engineering at the University of Kansas. When asked for a story from...

• Como La Flor: Heather Lopez

When Heather Lopez speaks, she does so quietly. It's nearly impossible to hear her over the booming bass of rap music that floats over the...

• Jake Rose '17

Name: "Jake Rose." Age: "23." Major: "Social Work." Hometown: "Overland Park, Kansas." What's your favorite food?: "Chinese food." What's...

• Cheyenne Brown '19

Cheyenne Brown is a sophomore majoring in biology (pre-vet) at the University of Kansas. But she wasn’t always the studious college scholar...

• Zack Brenner

Year in school: Sophomore Degree: Double major in Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics How do you make your mark at KU? I am a...

• Emmalee Drake: Encountering Alaska

Emmalee Drake is a sophomore at the University of Kansas, majoring in accounting management. She took a trip to Alaska with her family and...

• Claudia Sanchez '18

"One time I got stung by a swarm of jellyfish and my entire family had to pee on me. Like fifteen people all took turns peeing on me... I realize now that that's a myth... but I was in a lot of pain and they wouldn't take me to a doctor. They literally left me sitting in a jeep, covered in their pee, to go eat at a restaurant. Good times"

• Robyn Fishman: The Pigeon Queen

Robyn Fishman is a pre-med student at the University of Kansas who is double-majoring in Microbiology and Religious Studies with a minor in...

• Ragan Armstrong: The Candy Caper

Ragan Armstrong is a cat-loving 20-year-old from Piper, Kansas who is majoring in “bioche misery ” at the University of Kansas. She shared...

• Katie Thompson

Age : 20, Sophomore Degree : Microbiology and Spanish If you could live in any TV show, which one would you pick? Say Yes to the Dress so I...